Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start with the fight was that made BOTH superstars, Oscar De La Hoya, and add up all the revenue based on PPV and box office ticket sales, and average them out for both Floyd and Manny. If Manny generates more money per fight, he can have a higher split and should. If it's equal, it should be 50-50. And if Floyd generates more, he should have the higher split. That's the most fair and honest way to do so. We already know Floyd is getting a way way way bigger guarantee, because his guarantee's are much higher than Pac's are. But in terms of the split, that's the most fair way to do it.

The only reason anyone wouldn't want to do this is if they fear Manny in fact doesn't generate as much or more money, and I'd bet my account on here that he doesn't. But that's the best way to determine the split of big mega fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Let ya hate and true colors pour out...I love it...
      I dont hate Bradley I just wanna see him beg khan for a fight. Check my comments on the Bradley portrait of a fighter thread I enjoyed that vid and was looking forward to watching 24/7 just for the Bradley segments.

But yeah I want him to beg khan

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Bradley is telling the worlds highest paid athlete what he needs to do to get 50/50 against floyd?

Bradley needs to stfu and just worry about himself
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...No one thinks Pac deserves 50/50, not ariza, not bradley, not anyone....and Khan is thanking mayweather for random test....im living in bizzarro world, Floyd has become the hero

Comment

Sorry but the numbers Floyd just did with Cotto, there is no way Pac can justify 50/50. 60/40 for Floyd is more than fair for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            LMAO Are you freaking serious?

Fakeass crusade?

Called his bluff?

What in the world is up with NSB?
            pay attention
            Floyd supposedly just "wanted a fair fight"
            Pac agreed to his testing twice
            and twice Floyd found ways to duck outta the fight
            Floyd's cheerleaders are done pretending to care about better testing
            you guys are back to blaming Arum now
            you know, scum of the earth, boxing's better if he dies, etc
            keep up man

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Pac's not knocking Bradley out
              and he's not getting Floyd in the ring either
              Floyd's fakeass OST crusade is dead, Pac called his bluff
              50-50 is his new excuse, he's not gonna let go of it no matter what
              LOL @ you. Did you forget Pac turned down 50-50 to fight Clottey? Also, what is this fake "OST crusade" you cry?

Are you another ****** claiming PEDS don't exist too?

Some "fans" I swear....

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I dont hate Bradley I just wanna see him beg khan for a fight. Check my comments on the Bradley portrait of a fighter thread I enjoyed that vid and was looking forward to watching 24/7 just for the Bradley segments.

But yeah I want him to beg khan
                Sorry but you'll be disappointed..Even if Bradley loses,he won't beg Khan,he'll earn it just like he did everything else in his career...

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Sorry but the numbers Floyd just did with Cotto, there is no way Pac can justify 50/50. 60/40 for Floyd is more than fair for Pacquiao.
                  Theys hould add the revenue in PPV and box office for all their fights starting with Oscar. Thatfight for both made each the mega stars they are today.

So add Floyd's fights with Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto, and average out the revenue of PPV and box office per fight.

Do the same with Manny's fights against Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez, and now Bradley.

Let who ever generates the most money get the bigger share, whether it's 52-48/55-45/or even 60-40 if it's that wide. Or let it be 50-50 if they are the same.

With Floyd selling more PPV's per fight, which is a known fact, and with his PPV's costing more, he definitely generates more money per fight it erms of PPV. And with ticket sales being close, but Pac selling a bit more normally, but Floyd's ticket sales are much much much more exspenive according to the MGM Box Office, I'd bet Floyd generates as much or even more revenue with ticket sales, because his tickets are way more exspensive.

But that's teh fairest way to do things. Bob Arum won't let that happen though, because deep down he knows the numbers will show Flyd deserves the higher split.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    pay attention
                    Floyd supposedly just "wanted a fair fight"
                    Pac agreed to his testing twice
                    and twice Floyd found ways to duck outta the fight
                    Floyd's cheerleaders are done pretending to care about better testing
                    you guys are back to blaming Arum now
                    you know, scum of the earth, boxing's better if he dies, etc
                    keep up man
                    No one thinks pac deserves 50/50 except for u..LOL..Ariza dont even think he deserves 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      LOL @ you. Did you forget Pac turned down 50-50 to fight Clottey? Also, what is this fake "OST crusade" you cry?

Are you another ****** claiming PEDS don't exist too?

Some "fans" I swear....
                      didn't forget shit
                      Pac agreed to OST, Floyd said no, it's too late for that deal
                      he changed it to unlimited
                      Pac agreed to that too, then he came with no 50-50
                      the fakeass OST cruade? that was his excuse to duck the fight
                      each time Pac agreed, Floyd pussied out
                      he never cared about better testing
                      you're playing dumb, or maybe you're not even playing :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X