No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Just like you changing your opinion with the wind.
    Opinions don't mean much without seeing the whole picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Opinions don't mean much without seeing the whole picture.

Just stick to one opinion, not switch just to make manny look good because you are a manny fan.

I hope you are not gay. Manny wants you dead if you are.

Comment

Just stick to one opinion, not switch just to make manny look good because you are a manny fan.

I hope you are not gay. Manny wants you dead if you are.
        I just want to see the Khan/May fight. That's all I want, man.

I'm not hating on Floyd. Hate is a self-inflicted, useless emotion people should not go through everyday of their lives. You guys should see more of Dr Phil if I were you.

Comment

I just want to see the Khan/May fight. That's all I want, man.

I'm not hating on Floyd. Hate is a self-inflicted, useless emotion people should not go through everyday of their lives. You guys should see more of Dr Phil if I were you.

Why would anyone want to see floyd fight a JWW champ when there isa ww champ available. Makes no sense.

Comment

Why would anyone want to see floyd fight a JWW champ when there isa ww champ available. Makes no sense.
            Dude, you don't talk about what makes sense or not if you're supportive of a guy who has been dumping roadblocks into this fight. It gives the impression that you don't want the fight to happen. Even your dog can sense that. Just admit you don't want it. I'm merely presenting an alternative.

If you don't like Khan there is Alvarez. I'm not against that fight.

Comment

Dude, you don't talk about what makes sense or not if you're supportive of a guy who has been dumping roadblocks into this fight. It gives the impression that you don't want the fight to happen. Even your dog can sense that. Just admit you don't want it. I'm merely presenting an alternative.

If you don't like Khan there is Alvarez. I'm not against that fight.

The only reason you present an alternative is to suit your agenda, which is criticize floyd. There is no alternative necessary.

Comment

• All you nuthuggers and Bradley too. You keep saying Manny has to look more impressive but out side of the Marquez fights. Pacquiao has looked better. Take the De La Hoya fight. How about Cotto or Hatton? How about fights Mayweather never wanted to touch like Margarito? Pacquiao has proven himself time after time. Even in the Mosley fight Mayweather got rocked and shocked. Mayweather should be happy that all Pacquiao wants is 50%

Comment

• Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
                  All you nuthuggers and Bradley too. You keep saying Manny has to look more impressive but out side of the Marquez fights. Pacquiao has looked better. Take the De La Hoya fight. How about Cotto or Hatton? How about fights Mayweather never wanted to touch like Margarito? Pacquiao has proven himself time after time. Even in the Mosley fight Mayweather got rocked and shocked. Mayweather should be happy that all Pacquiao wants is 50%
                  floyd looked better against shane and shane was coming off of a ko win over margarito when floyd fought him floyd looked better against marquez than pacquiao did.has floyd come close to losing since this little pac-floyd war has been going on? beisdes hatton pacquiao has not even fought a #1ranked anything

Comment

Working...
                  X