No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao rips *****'s views on gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
    This article states Pacquiao rips *****'s view on gay marriage.

I don't see Manny replying to *****'s stance, rather giving his opinion on gay Marriage. Also, where did Manny "Rip" anything?

With that said, I disagree with Manny's stance on this issue and I really wish people like Pacquiao, and most religious finatics would get over themselves and just let people live their lives.

Those people aren't harming anyone, and TBh.....Adultery (something Manny continues to involve himself in) is on the same level as *******uality, so I don't get why he is being hypocritical.

With that said, and like I said, why is Fox trying to spin this as Manny ripping *****, when Manny never even mentioned his name in that response?

I think Pac is a bit of a hypocrite for trying to talk that line about the sacredness of marriage but you are right they are embellishing a bit to make headlines. ***** is not mentioned in any of Pac's direct quotes, so dont put it in the headline.

Comment

• this is a very sensitive issue to discuss w/ and pacquiao could lose a fan base w/ these comments

Comment

• Well said Manny Pacquiao. But it's too late to start caring what ***** does to that country now. He's ****ed it up already. You all voted him in because you thought he would bring change simply because he is black. How ****** are these people?

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
          Not really..most of us are just not stuck in the 16th century...oh wait. I think they had gay people back then too right????
          Welcome out of the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Welcome out of the closet.
            lol. Dude I have way better looking women then you on my worse day. Go brush your teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              lol. Dude I have way better looking women then you on my worse day. Go brush your teeth.
              Do you ****. I can have any chick I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                no , nothing about *******aulity is cool with pac, thats why he opposes gay marriage...***** is a great president and youre prolly questioning him for bombing africa just because he is part black...but africa aint exactly a holy nation my bro, ethnic cleansing is their drug cartel it seems like, some has to protect the innocent!..

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  oh god

doesn't Pacquiao have illegitimate children...from the women he's cheating on Jinkee with?
                  A whore of a woman at that

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    another religious ****** who believes 4000 year old fairy tales written by the Sumerians.

Not only that but IQ was so low 4000 years ago that this is the ultimate troll.

A bunch of tribesmen with 50 IQ who just discovered writing create a few of their legends/ kids stories.

4000 years later?

The idiots who are supposed to be "evolved" follow these stories as law by the letter.

Humans are nothing but savages in the grand scheme of things, we arent evolved, we're complete jokes.
                    The ancient indigenous tribes and/or civilizations possessed very high I.Q.'s. They were very smart and did not believe in the nonsense legends that many follow today. Back in that time, these stories were nothing more than myth. It was just fictional stories to teach a lesson at best, or mere entertainment. They were not delusional as to believe that their fictional stories were actually fact. But today, the stories that used to be complete fiction are now believed to be factual history.

Comment

• It depends on the individuals meaning of marriage.

Meaning civil union recognized by the state or the actual process of going through a church and whatnot. If civil union then yes absolutely they should be able to get the same benefits(tax exemptions and other misc. perks from the government).

Now the process of going through the church is a whole 'nother ******ed shyt storm. In this case imo you would have to respect the wishes of the church as backwards as they are. But there is no reason the state shouldn't recognize a civil union, as that is not the state role and as said earlier there is no reason they shouldn't get the perks of a "regular" marriage. In state terms that would be discrimination.

Whatever though. I agree with the dude earlier who said religion is truly the ultimate troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X