• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Dazed at ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Fuuucking hell.
      That's possibly the worst of a long list of horrible statements.

Some real sig worthy ****.

Did you also know that Pernell Whitaker is an "old timer"?

That just makes me feel old.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        And?

Other than Hatton, they weren't in their prime.

Gomez was, though.

He was 28 years old and looking arguably better than ever in 84 and his only loss was the Sanchez.

You're clueless.
        you said he is an atg why??cause he was a world champ coming off of an impressive win???man please

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          That's why I said arguably.

Hatton may make it in but does he deserve to be? Not really.

I think out of all the prime fighters Mayweather fought the one fighter who I think argubaly deserves to be inducted is Castillo.

But even then, I don't think his resume is strong enough.

So like I said, arguably, he doesn't have a single prime HOF on his resume.
          So you went from "no prime HOFer on his resume" to "no prime fighter who deserves to be in the HOF on his resume" you're moving the goal post as you go along. Bottomline is Hatton is VERY likely to be inducted. If McCguigan got in, Hatton is getting in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            So you went from "no prime HOFer on his resume" to "no prime fighter who deserves to be in the HOF on his resume" you're moving the goal post as you go along. Bottomline is Hatton is VERY likely to be inducted. If McCguigan got in, Hatton is getting in.
            no with floyd it goes from

no hof's
            to no prime hof's
            to no atg's
            to oh well no prime atg's

its hilarious floyds resume ****s on whitakers and he has won damn near twice as many titles and has more championship wins

Comment

• Floyd stans delusional and Pernell stans with the 10 ft reach

Comment

• No comment...........

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  no with floyd it goes from

no hof's
                  to no prime hof's
                  to no atg's
                  to oh well no prime atg's

its hilarious floyds resume ****s on whitakers and he has won damn near twice as many titles and has more championship wins
                  I wouldn't say Floyd's resume sh|ts on Pernell's but it's better IMO. The problem is Sweet Pea is a legend because of his ability and antics so people have a hard time analyzing his resume objectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I wouldn't say Floyd's resume sh|ts on Pernell's but it's better IMO. The problem is Sweet Pea is a legend because of his ability and antics so people have a hard time analyzing his resume objectively.
                    this is pretty much it, man. the conversation shouldn't sail too much farther past this.

u can make a 1,000 arguments as to why Pernell Whitaker is a better boxer than Floy Mayweather Jr., and I would believe 999 of them. But i'll never buy into Pernell having a decisively better resume than Floyd. period.

Comment

• Floyds resume suffers when you start looking at special wins, because he really doesn't have any. He has a bunch of great wins, but nothing really close to Whitakers best wins, based on that you can't really put floyd above sweat pea, because he performed against guys at a higher level than what floyd has faced thus far. Although in my opinion Floyd has a better body of work, in terms of depth and consistency. He needs Pacquiao at the very least...to be considered with the best of the best.

Saying all this I voted for Floyd lol, because I think he is a better fighter, and hopefully will prove it over the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X