No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Mayweather still needs Golden Boy to promote his fights whether he's contracted to them or not.

I kinda jumped in late here, what is the relevance of this to the thread?
    Yeah, again I agree.

But all I'm simply saying is Floyd doesn't have a boss, or someone to answer to.

I agree he needs them. I personally think that. But, that doesn't make them his boss.

He has the option to not hire them, is all I'm saying. Despite the fact he does rely on them, somewhat.

I got in late too Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the thread.

I for one am not for a second saying this fight shouldn't be 50/50 because Mayweather doesn't have a contract with a promotional company.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      how do you sue a dude and then expect french benefits at the negotiation table?!?....at the end of the day they can split ALL that money however they want...one thing for sure, nobody in this thread gonna eat off those purses...well maybe 1 or 2 of you who might be rolling around on here deep cover....so it doesn't matter who eats what....all I know is that I'm not agreeing to do a 50/50 deal with some outta town ass dude who want me to pay his hooker and bible study bills for popping off at the mouth about something that can very well be true.....thats just me!!...if they fight cool...if not *** 'em!!
      Isn't that the same as saying how do you sue someone who constantly slanders you and then expect french benefits?

The lawsuit and allegations have nothing to do with negotiating the fight. The money involved should override any of that.

Comment

• Huh? Pac struggles with Marquez everytime and Floyd Spanked him easy...

Comment

• Time for Floyd to man up or retire as a chicken.

Comment

• floyd's health > pac's power pellets

so no 50/50 fight for pac

heck will even see another

no 154 no fight for pac after the no 50/50 is settled
            Last edited by viperz007; 05-10-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Time for Floyd to man up or retire as a chicken.
              Great logic here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Isn't that the same as saying how do you sue someone who constantly slanders you and then expect french benefits?

The lawsuit and allegations have nothing to do with negotiating the fight. The money involved should override any of that.
                c'mon man...this is a blood sport...dudes have died in the ring....**** talking and name calling comes with the game....every boxer gets slandered....by the media, by fans, by commentators and more...it comes with the estate....like I said, thats just me, I can't sit down and do ANY business with somebody who has a lawsuit pending against me...not saying thats why Floyd shouldn't do 50/50...thats why I wouldn't do 50/50

Comment

• *****s not reading Forbes ****zine. *****s are dumb... So!

FLOYD SCARED!

Comment

c'mon man...this is a blood sport...dudes have died in the ring....**** talking and name calling comes with the game....every boxer gets slandered....by the media, by fans, by commentators and more...it comes with the estate....like I said, thats just me, I can't sit down and do ANY business with somebody who has a lawsuit pending against me...not saying thats why Floyd shouldn't do 50/50...thats why I wouldn't do 50/50
                    Theres a difference between **** talking and slander. The lawsuit is irrelevant, if Floyd did nothing wrong as you say, he has nothing to worry about. I wouldn't care who was suing me if I could make 60m. I dont think that has anything to do with why he won't agree to 50/50. If the lawsuit was an issue, he wouldn't even entertain the fight, surely?

Comment

Good Post, I suspect when and if the Fight is made, a condition, must be to dismiss the
                      Legal issue....I think that's why PBF has continued to Slander Pac... Makes me think that
                      a Fight might actually happen, Unless Pac Hattonizes Bradley, if so, PBF, will find an exit,
                      and make Self Preservation Paramont!

Comment

Working...
                      X