Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Sooooo, Miguel won a moral victory?
    Yes he did a huge one. He will make another $5 mil to fight Canelo because he made floyd look vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      No, I mean the press scores from around the nation. Please go back into hiding.
      Hiding from what?

Miguel fought a great fght when idiots like you were saying he was going to get Gattied. I'm proud of the fight he put up and hopefully we'll get to see them do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Diaz shouldnt say that he proved Floyd wasnt invinceable. Instead he should just talk about how much of a beast Cotto was. Floyd could be nearly unbeatable and its just that Cotto is so great that he makes him look like that. Thats what he should talk about.

I agree though that they shouldnt be complaining about the fight like this. Cotto fought well but didnt win. To say that Vegas is Floyd's hometown is a joke. Michigan is Floyd's hometown. Vegas is nearly every fighter's new home. Everyone fights there, including Cotto. Cotto and his team have no right to say such things with all the big fights theyve had in NY

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Nobody is arguing that Floyd won but 9-2 rounds? NOW that's bulls1t my friend.
          No its not. I gave Cotto 2 rounds, I could see 3. Just because he fought better than expected doesn't mean he was winning rounds.

Comment

Miguel won 6,8,9. You could give him 7 to either.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Hiding from what?

Miguel fought a great fght when idiots like you were saying he was going to get Gattied. I'm proud of the fight he put up and hopefully we'll get to see them do it again.
              You do know Miguel went to the hospital after the fight? He didn't get embarassed but he got beat up pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                This "you have to take the title from the champ" **** is one of the most overused and meaningless phrases in boxing.

First of all, its bull****. Second, it doesnt even apply to this fight because one guy CLEARLY won. And third, the belt was an afterthought. Nobody gave a *** that Cotto was a title holder.
                Been saying the bold for years. Its funny cause those same people will scream and cry about a robbery but support that this type of blatent cheating. It doesn't matter who the champ is the fighters are equal once they step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Hiding from what?

Find one post where I said that? While I didn't think he'd perform as well as he did and he doesn't have anything to be ashamed of I gave him his props. But if ur Finns give him5 rounds and then call other ppl nuthuggers then seriously, just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    You do know Miguel went to the hospital after the fight? He didn't get embarassed but he got beat up pretty bad.
                    So? He's fighting he best in the business. He put up a great fight. As a Cotto fan, I'm proud. The scores were wack though. Compubox was extremely biased towards May, same as with Pac fights vs JMM. Pac will throw a flurry and the next Compubox stat is up by 10 landed shots wtf!

Comment

What rounds did you give to Cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X