Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    It wasn't 10 rounds to 2 that's for sure. 117-111 to 115-113 sound right and reflect reality. A close fight that Floyd clearly won.
    Yup, Cotto clearly won 3,6,8 and 5,7,9 and 11 were close rounds that could have gone either way. I gave Cotto 3,5,6,8 and 9 and Floyd 1,2,4,7,10,11,12 fora 115-113 Mayweather win.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Yup, Cotto clearly won 3,6,8 and 5,7,9 and 11 were close rounds that could have gone either way. I gave Cotto 3,5,6,8 and 9 and Floyd 1,2,4,7,10,11,12 fora 115-113 Mayweather win.

bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        I also scored the fight for Cotto and I couldnt care less that so many pple nuthug Floyd Mayweather and say he clearly won the fight. The crowd had Cotto winning and I also had him winning. I am just not stupid enough to get swayed by biased commentary. I watch boxing wayyyy too long to be influenced by bullsh't commentary.

Comment

• Similiar......

HEy man. I scored it similiar. I had Cotto winning five rounds in a row at one point. 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. He lost the first couple of rounds adjusting to Floyd's punch and speed. I had the 3 round even because they both landed 13 clear punches a piece. Overall Floyd won 6-5-1/115-114 or 115-113. Cotto proved his point and my point that Floyd isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be. Had he been fighting A-level live dogs in the first place instead of ducking, he would not be undefeated. He knows who to fight and when to fight them. He thought Cotto was an easy fight and that he would get tired and fold but he didn't. That was the best version of him ever in my opinion. Manny would lose to a hydrated Cotto and Manny would most likely out-point Floyd. What do you think?

Comment

• I gave Cotto 6 and 8. Round 2 if youre a Cotto fan.

9-3 Floyd.

The fight was not close.

Comment

not in my opinion.

the only round that cotto CLEARLY won was round 8. thats it.

Comment

I scored it 8 rounds to 4 for Mayweather, but I've been on the fence about 11 since I first watched the bout. I rewatched it and still give it to Mayweather, but Cotto could have gotten that round too. Mayweather clearly won, I'm not denying that, but 10-2 is too wide for what I watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  scorecards were definitely wide by my scoring, but no question floyd won the fight. cotto is a true warrior. respect!!
                  Honestly watch it a few times,after watching it by myself i think i gave Cotto 2 rds, live with friends i had it 7-5 Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    We'll see what reactions/opinions are once they show the re-run on HBO next time.
                    rewatched it..... still a wide victory for floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      I scored it 8 rounds to 4 for Mayweather, but I've been on the fence about 11 since I first watched the bout. I rewatched it and still give it to Mayweather, but Cotto could have gotten that round too. Mayweather clearly won, I'm not denying that, but 10-2 is too wide for what I watched.
                      i had it 117-111 floyd. 6,8,11 were all i gave to cotto. after watching the replay. floyd definitely coulda been given the 11th, but i'll keep it with cotto. no problems with 117-111 or 118-110. not sure how it coulda been any closer.... unless you're puerto rican, of course. (or, well, unless your check hooks, pac-boy, d4 as well)

Comment

Working...
                      X