Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
    Other "delusional" people:

Tim Starks (Queensberry Rules) scored it 114-114 EVEN

Lance Pugmire (LA Times) scored it 115-113 COTTO

Kevin Iole (Yahoo) scored it 115-113 MAYWEATHER

Ron Borges (Boston Herald) scored it 115-113 MAYWEATHER

USA Today scored it 115 - 113 COTTO

Close fight.
    Looks like some writers should find new professions.

By showing these scores, you make these writers less credible.

Lederman will usually score rounds for crazy reasons. But even he could only find 3 for Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
      Actually they proved that Mayweather IS INVINCIBLE. If Cotto puts in the performance of his life and still gets dominated then Floyd just showed he can up his game for any occasion.
      This is true! I haven't seen Cotto fight that hard in a long time. The guy said he did he best that he could, that there were times where he tried to hit Floyd and he just couldn't and he STILL only won 3 or 4 rounds!

Comment

• broken nose?..swollen face?....you sure did miguel....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          broken nose?..swollen face?....you sure did miguel....
          Broken nose what a load of BS you fanboys come up with , go and look at post fight conference , not a mark on him !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Broken nose what a load of BS you fanboys come up with , go and look at post fight conference , not a mark on him !
            Its called make up! But Castillo beat him already, and he wasnt even considered unbeatable before the loss to Castillo.
            Cotto just proved once again Floyd is beatable just like any pro boxer who fights regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Its called make up! But Castillo beat him already, and he wasnt even considered unbeatable before the loss to Castillo.
              Cotto just proved once again Floyd is beatable just like any pro boxer who fights regularly.
              Makeup , lol , you should see the makeup Manny got from a weight drained Cotto , its called a bandage !

No wonder Manny wanted nothing to do with Cotto without a CW , Floyd cant be beaten by Pac thats all you need to know lol , thats why Arum will keep ducking Floyd .

Comment

• I rewatched the entire fight again last friday and it really was far less competitive than a lot of people are saying it was. Cotto put on a solid performance but he won 3-4 round at VERY most and the only round that he dominated was the 8th. It's funny how a close fight for Mayweather is considered 8-4/9-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
                  Other "delusional" people:

Tim Starks (Queensberry Rules) scored it 114-114 EVEN

Lance Pugmire (LA Times) scored it 115-113 COTTO

Kevin Iole (Yahoo) scored it 115-113 MAYWEATHER

Ron Borges (Boston Herald) scored it 115-113 MAYWEATHER

USA Today scored it 115 - 113 COTTO

Close fight.
                  I also scored the fight for Cotto and I couldnt care less that so many pple nuthug Floyd Mayweather and say he clearly won the fight. The crowd had Cotto winning and I also had him winning. I am just not stupid enough to get swayed by biased commentary. I watch boxing wayyyy too long to be influenced by bullsh't commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                    I also scored the fight for Cotto and I couldnt care less that so many pple nuthug Floyd Mayweather and say he clearly won the fight. The crowd had Cotto winning and I also had him winning. I am just not stupid enough to get swayed by biased commentary. I watch boxing wayyyy too long to be influenced by bullsh't commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                      I rewatched the entire fight again last friday and it really was far less competitive than a lot of people are saying it was. Cotto put on a solid performance but he won 3-4 round at VERY most and the only round that he dominated was the 8th. It's funny how a close fight for Mayweather is considered 8-4/9-3.
                      Cotto won 4-5 rounds, not 3 or 4. The reason people say it was a close fight was because Floyd won 4 rounds CLEARLY every other round was competitive and that is something you never see in a Floyd fight. Before you call me a stan or some stupid BS I have Cotto winning 4 rounds. The problem is *****'s can't even handle Floyd being in a close fight, IT IS OK to be in a tough fight believe it or not. It is also OK to be in a close/competitive fight and still clearly be the winner. As this was the case Floyd DID NOT dominate the fight by any means, stop trying to act like he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X