Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Goes To War, Defeats Cotto in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto got robbed gentlemen ...they gave all the close rounds to floyd...big pay days for the judges i guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      floyd looked very vulnerable tonight.

Even more evidence that floyd's weakness is the straight left. Pac's best punch. He got hit repeatedly with it tonight and it will be a death wish against pac especially lying in the ropes.

Pac regained the advantage tonight.

Now the whole world sees why floyd has been ducking pac.

I had it 8-4 mayweather.
      Even so, how many punches did Cotto land big and effectively on Floyd??? Not a lot.

And are we suppose to forget now that Pac gets countered and hit all night long witht he right hand, Floyd's best punch.

Floyd won a wide/comfortable UD. Nothing has changed. Manny still looked the same against Marquez as he did with Clottey and Margarito. And Floyd still looked the same with Cotto that he did with Mosley and Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        I had Floyd-DLH 7-5 for Floyd, I also have had it 8-4 Floyd.

I had Floyd-Cotto 10-2 for Floyd. But I was more impressed with Floyd against DLH. Despite it being closer.
        I don't see what 5 rounds you could give to Oscar. I thought both fights were 9-3 maybe 8-4 if you're generous and give both Oscar and Cotto the benefit of every doubt.

Comment

• Cottos defence was also amazing. He got only hit by 26%.

Comment

• Merchant asks Floyd about the money split with Pac and Floy'd s answer is "Just take the test"??????????? When he knows damn well that Pac agreed to full Olympic style WADA and USADA testing. Talk about avoiding the question. Anyone who thinks Pac would be an easy fight for Mayweather is dumb as a rock. Easy? No way in hell.

Comment

• Perfectly stated............

Comment

• 8-4 Mayweather.

Anyone seeing this as a close fight is blind as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                  thats exactly what Floyd needed to bring him back to earth, a bloody asswhoopin! yall noticed how humble he was after the fight.. and even apologized to the commentary. no way in hell he gon dodge Pacqs punches. that bloody smile Floyd gave Cotto made me respect him for real. Cotto said you guys will see the blueprint to beat Mayweather and he delivered. Mosley, Alverez, Quintana, Cotto, and Floyd thank you for a excellent night of boxing. NOW! on another note if Pacq looks out of the ordinary like Floyd did against Miguel. then the is permanently dead! expect a brand new Floyd in 90 days.

FLoyd is always humble after a fight and prises his opponents.Stop being an idiot if you can control yourself.And what did Cotto Deliver?He lost by a big Margin.Floyd could have won every round if he wanted to just by staying in the mifddle of the ring but he wanted to give the fans a entertaining fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    USA today had it 115-113 for Cotto.This was a really close fight and an amazing preformance for Cotto.
                    Listen I give props to Miguel but this was not a close fight. Miguel won 4 rounds at most.

It was high drama though.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                      that's crazy

Not really, just watching i gave him four. I might revise that after i can watch it a few more times and actually do a rd by rd scoring writing it down instead of mentally banking the rds.

Comment

Working...
                      X