Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Mayweather doesn't need to intimidate Cotto, he will just beat him up
    This, out of 6 pages and 53 replies this is the only damn good post in this thread.

Who cares? Cotto could have gotten under Floyd skin. Could have got inside Floyd head. And, it would mean nothing absolutely nothing because at the end of the day Floyd will beat Cotto with or without, winning or losing, the pre-fight head games. It's nonsense.

Comment

Floyd gets dropped in the 7th " He is what we call a coward with skills." - Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        Oh well Thank you for your valuable insight.. Now STFU!!

The fact is Floyd doesn't act jittery and he's always as cool as a fan but not last night. He was chewing that gum harder than a cow chews hay and as fas as Cotto getting "sucker punched" that's properly the only way he keeps Cotto off of him. He is not Ortiz, he is not Hatton, he is muthafuking Miguel "Junito" Cotto!

PRPP
        How much you want to bet that your boy gets whupped out? How about 5MIL?

Comment

If your not latin you dont understand that side of the culture when it comes to boxing! Just like if your not philipino you cant undrstand that perspective of a cultural responsibilty. In jersey where i live, this town will be segregated becuz of the large rican/black population. Just stating the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by cybertiledude View Post
            I agree. I was actually a bit surprised but, I got the impression that Money was a little nervous.

This is a huge fight, both fighters are a bit nervous but soon as that bell sounds that's where Floyd will separate himself from Miguel. Any great anything get's nervous before a big outting. A young fighter like Ortiz had to be far more nerve recking than Cotto. Remember, Cotto BARELY escaped Mosley and Clottey and was getting handled by Zab before those low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikethomson
              I actually thought Floyd succeeded. He made cotto talk, when do u ever see cotto do that especially during a stare down??
              That's exactly what I thought. Cotto getting into a verbal trade is def out of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                This, out of 6 pages and 53 replies this is the only damn good post in this thread.

Who cares? Cotto could have gotten under Floyd skin. Could have got inside Floyd head. And, it would mean nothing absolutely nothing because at the end of the day Floyd will beat Cotto with or without, winning or losing, the pre-fight head games. It's nonsense.
                It's so funny how the shoe now doesn't fit but it was ok for Floyd to pop off before fights to get under his opponents skin because it worked for him but now that it backfired it's (Who cares?.) Ladies and Gentlemen, b!tchs will be made after tonight!

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post

I don't give a rats ass what you or that jakuwhatever think. I am enjoying this thread.

EDIT: Win or lose, tonight is the beginning of the end of Mayweather's reign.
                  Last edited by Fistic; 05-05-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    Mira El Stupido, you can't be confident and be nervous and the same time..

Who the fuk you think u talking too? I'm not a fuking little kid you could run game on.

When you coming at me, you betta check that **** at the door or don't come in!

Murkaman

PRPP
                    Bro read my entire Comment...I said Floyd is MYSTERIOUS, U CANT PREDICT WHATS ON HIS MIND...I never said he was scared and nervous...I said he ACTS nervous sometimes,..sometimes he is well spoken, sometime he is jittery and stuttering...Ortiz said, "I can TELL That Floyd is scared"..He's saying that, because Floyd was ACTING that way...Not once did I say he wasnt confident..Pay attention foolio!...The main words are Floyd is "MYSTERIOUS...U CANT PREDICT WHAT HE HAS ON HIS MIND"...Pay attention dumbazz!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      So according to Diaz and everyone else. Floyd is nervous of Cotto because he was chewing gum fast? Ok, maybe he was or he wasn't but fact of the matter is that Cotto will be the one breaking down in the ring because mentally Mayweather has the edge and Cotto doesn't in that department and I think history told us that. Can't wait for the fight!
                      So you think Mayweather KO's Cotto. Put 10milli on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X