No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Quit lying, Floyd ALWAYS ACTS nervous, and jittery, then the next day he is cool and calm, the next day he cant answer a question without stuttering, the next day he answers it smoothly!...Quit lying, or just admit u dont know Mayweather
    Who lies on a boxing forum, how old are you?

ALWAYS ACTS NERVOUS?

The fact is Floyd is the only man in Pro Boxing that exudes so much confidence before a fight was more nervous than a virgin on prom night!

That **** rhymes, maybe that b1tch 50 can make a CD off of that!

PRPP

Comment

Against common opponents cotto has the 2ko 3-0 and did more damage.

Comment

Looks like Cotto tells Floyd "I'm gonna make you my *****" during the staredown lol

Comment

tactics did not fail.every move,and words said was part of giving cotto things to think about.including chewing the gum very hard and fast.if anybody thinks the tactics failed,tonight watch and see if those straight laser counters fail. if cotto's eyes puff up. the ref better save him to fight another day.

Comment

This is the first time Cotto is facing an opponent he knows is levels better than him (Cotto's words not mine). So of course, he's gonna act differently, start talking back, to give himself confidence.

Comment

Cotto has nothing to lose. He's going in there for the kill.

Comment

i never seen a dark dude chewing gum so fast wow 75 chew per minute is that nervousity thing??? ahhh cotto you did looked good and calm gave gayweather a leason so first round was won.by miguel

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  tactics did not fail.every move,and words said was part of giving cotto things to think about.including chewing the gum very hard and fast.if anybody thinks the tactics failed,tonight watch and see if those straight laser counters fail. if cotto's eyes puff up. the ref better save him to fight another day.
                  The only thing that worries me about Floyd is his elbows, now SCRAM TROLL..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    This is the first time Cotto is facing an opponent he knows is levels better than him (Cotto's words not mine). So of course, he's gonna act differently, start talking back, to give himself confidence.
                    WTF are you talking about?

YOU AND THAT OTHER TROLL CAN GET DA FUK OUTTA HERE!!

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by carlosjj66 View Post
                      i never seen a dark dude chewing gum so fast wow 75 chew per minute is that nervousity thing??? ahhh cotto you did looked good and calm gave gayweather a leason so first round was won.by miguel

He was chewing that **** faster than a redneck cop chews tobacco..

PRPP
                      Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 05-05-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X