No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Cotto has nothing to lose. He's going in there for the kill.
    be careful with what you ask for or walk in to

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      Who lies on a boxing forum, how old are you?

ALWAYS ACTS NERVOUS?

The fact is Floyd is the only man in Pro Boxing that exudes so much confidence before a fight was more nervous than a virgin on prom night!

That **** rhymes, maybe that b1tch 50 can make a CD off of that!

PRPP
      I didnt say he wasnt confident, I said he ACTS nervous...few can pay attention to detail, and ur not one of em

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Of course they failed. Everyone knows floyd that no matter what floyd says, deep down he is a feather fisted coward
        Yeah, you would definitely whoop Floyd's ass....smh

Comment

So according to Diaz and everyone else. Floyd is nervous of Cotto because he was chewing gum fast? Ok, maybe he was or he wasn't but fact of the matter is that Cotto will be the one breaking down in the ring because mentally Mayweather has the edge and Cotto doesn't in that department and I think history told us that. Can't wait for the fight!

Comment

Floyd is shook of loosing that undefeated record to a boxer that has gone through the fire... Ignis aurum probat, miseria fortes viros. -
            Seneca

Comment

If hatton gave this man hell, i fully expect cotto to do 100 times better than that. He is rican he will not lay down. You see our island expects the boxer to bring the fight and get the ko! Look man pac and marg had to pummel, pummel cotto into oblivion before he was ko and he wasnt actually ktfo they were stoppages he still had his legs. Being that pac and marg are offensive threats to put you there, what makes you think that mayweather is going to ko cotto. Honestly lets be seriois. The problem is floyd fans like to think that but that goes with the mystique of being undefeated. Hes a boxer he can get hit **** hatton was punching floyd in the face. Hes just smart and cotto has to be smarter. Maybe hit him low just to make him think too

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                As A Floyd fan I must say that I watched the behind the scene footage from the weigh in as well as the face off and compared to his others, Floyd did seem to appear a bit nervous, or somewhere in between, he was clearly anxious and a bit antsy. Never seen him like that before...
                I agree. I was actually a bit surprised but, I got the impression that Money was a little nervous.

Comment

Diaz needs to go back and watch the video because it was Cotto who walked away not Floyd. Floyd was still talking smack while Cotto was walking away. I'm a huge Cotto fan as I am a Mayweather fan but this is totally out of character for Cotto. He's usually the quiet assassin. Although I love the fact that this will be a career high payday for Miguel he's definitely gonna get the smack down to get it. Floyd by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    I didnt say he wasnt confident, I said he ACTS nervous...few can pay attention to detail, and ur not one of em
                    Mira El Stupido, you can't be confident and be nervous and the same time..

Who the fuk you think u talking too? I'm not a fuking little kid you could run game on.

When you coming at me, you betta check that **** at the door or don't come in!

Murkaman

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRvazquez View Post
                      If hatton gave this man hell, i fully expect cotto to do 100 times better than that. He is rican he will not lay down. You see our island expects the boxer to bring the fight and get the ko! Look man pac and marg had to pummel, pummel cotto into oblivion before he was ko and he wasnt actually ktfo they were stoppages he still had his legs. Being that pac and marg are offensive threats to put you there, what makes you think that mayweather is going to ko cotto. Honestly lets be seriois. The problem is floyd fans like to think that but that goes with the mystique of being undefeated. Hes a boxer he can get hit **** hatton was punching floyd in the face. Hes just smart and cotto has to be smarter. Maybe hit him low just to make him think too
                      Nationality doesn't have a damn thing to do with the beatdown that Floyd is going to give tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X