Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Pac was 143 in his last fight.

May is 151.

May can't make 144 because VS Marquez he was 146.

Obviously Pac is smaller but **** that, they are P4P anyway.
    We know Pac is smaller but its no more than 4 lb , Pac has weighed 142-148 before , Floyd has been 146-151 .

Pac the giant killer will get totally dominated by Floyd in a WW fight lol , best Manny keep fighting the little guys because people are on to him needing to drain bigger guys to win .

This Cotto is 10 lbs bigger and would tear Pac a new one , no wonder Pac wanted nothing to do with him without a special Manny draining first .

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
      Wut fight were u watching...that fight was easy. As the numbers point out MAyweather gets hit on avg 14% of the time in his fights. Oscar didn't change that. Also floyd & roy are the only two fighters ever recorded to go a rd w/ out being touched...Oscar has never won a big fight..ever.
      Oscar had the right gameplan but his accuracy was horrible. he cut off the ring but couldn't land a thing.. simply because of his style. that short quick burst style. and it rarely works against top opposition. only those that match Floyd's speed gives him trouble. hell we found that out with Judah and a past prime Mosley. but he got out boxed by Winky twice so he woulda lost anyway. and on another note.. Floyd is not 5'6 so he has no right to criticize the weight Pacq fights at. If Pacq fought 140, 147, and 154 in a span of three fights then people really would have been raising their eyebrows. Roach & Pacq makes the requests not Bob Arum! his job is PR and thats it. they have done good job of not destroying Pacq's body. and none of his opponents were weight drained except De La Hoya. period

Comment

TERRIS13 harry gerb won a round without throwing a punch, just to update ur information peace bud

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Cotto had his shoes back on, Floyd had his socks on when they did the face off.
          You seem really adamant about Floyd's height.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            Cotto is looking soft...
            Floyd is looking shook...

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
              i guess Floyd can't make 154 either, he pulling the Pacq card.
              Remind me what the weight range is for junior middleweight again....

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Remind me what the weight range is for junior middleweight again....
                It's 148-154.

Now don't go complaining when there's a fight in the welterweight range. In case you forgot, it's 141-147.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  It's 148-154.

Now don't go complaining when there's a fight in the welterweight range. In case you forgot, it's 141-147.
                  Its different when you force a WC to a lower weight in his own division lol , Pac is full of all these clauses and conditions ,, dude is WW hype job , never seen a fighter manipulate weight like Pac does , its the only way he beat these guys , without a CW he runs for the JWWs lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Its different when you force a WC to a lower weight in his own division lol , Pac is full of all these clauses and conditions ,, dude is WW hype job , never seen a fighter manipulate weight like Pac does , its the only way he beat these guys , without a CW he runs for the JWWs lol .
                    Clauses and conditions? Like Floyd's extra tests, training only in USA, or leaving Bob Arum? Yeah, I know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                      Clauses and conditions? Like Floyd's extra tests, training only in USA, or leaving Bob Arum? Yeah, I know what you mean.
                      And you believe everything Arum tells you eh kid lol

The thing is Mannys special rules apply only to the opponent , remember when Roach wanted Mosley PED tested after ducking him at 144 saying he is too good , yeah sure said Shane so long as Manny is tested the same , dont worry about it Shane we wont have any tests lol , Manny is such a fraud lol , I want Cotto as my opponent , ok says Cotto but NO CW , dont worry about it Miguel we will look at a inhouse 140 pounder that Bob wised up to the way we play things .

Manny has been exposed everywhere , from setup Clottey to robbing JMM again , his party is over, he should of took the 50/50 and test when he had the chance instead of running away , now if he fights Floyd it will be for less and he still gets flogged .

Comment

Working...
                      X