No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 151, Miguel Cotto 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    yea but even they shoes add what half an inch?, and cotto was half an inch taller when they faced each other, which means they're both still 5'7. They listed Cotto as 5'8
    No, it means that Cotto is shorter than Floyd. Floyd is an inch taller. Even with the shoes on, he only appeared slightly taller than Floyd. When they have shoes on, Floyd look slighter taller. You'll see tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Despite all the disinformation, Pacquaio and Mayweather are basically the same size in weight. At best, Mayweather is a couple lbs heavier.
      Yeah Pacquiao weighs in 144lbs for his light-middle weight title fight Floyd weighs in 151lbs for his.

Who is good and maths round here?

Comment

I don't have 5 mil. you are lucky!
        Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        Wanna put 5mil on that?

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
          I dont. Floyd Mentally will never have to be where you worry, because he knows in that ring, his at home and he's in the right place. Miguel is tough and has been that 4 years, but I really feel like what Manny and Marg took from him, he doesnt have it all back because Yuri Foreman and Mayorga are both B or B+ fighters and so is Margacheato without Plaster,LOL...So with that being said,Floyds still an A or A+ fighter, If Cotto doesnt Make it Happen in the first 4,Forget about it. Floyd UD 117-111
          How the FucC!! is mayorga & foreman b-b+ fighters. Mayorga is a damn side show & I can't tell u 5 fights foreman has fought...where the hell is the rabbi anyway?? foh. When u talk about fmj ur talking about the best of the best. He makes other great fighters look regular....no comparison. #atall

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I know. Cotto has weighed around 152.5-153.5 at SWW and we got clowns saying he's "drained". Get the f**k outta here.
            I believe Mayweather said something along those lines. But he is a clown though.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
              I don't have 5 mil. you are lucky!
              All your points then, no worries!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                what the fucc did i say about restricting Cotto doing anything... idiot? re-read the comment !
                You tried to compare Floyd weighing in at 150/151 for a fight at 154 lbs, to Pac fighting at a 150 CW for a title. That was the limit for the fight, his opponent could not weigh more than that, and it wasn't the SWW limit. Floyd is fighting at the SWW limit, not a 150 CW.

So............what are you trying to say or get at???

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                  people criticizing Pacq for fighting at catchweight of 150 for a 154 title. Pacq looks very soft and pudgy wen he weighs that much. Floyd is obviously trying to retain his speed so this fight wouldn't be as difficult as the De La Hoya fight. you know the fight where he got hit more than usual. look for Cotto to smother Floyd wit punches like Oscar did. besides there is only one guy that is the best at doing so.. and thats Pacquiao!
                  Wut fight were u watching...that fight was easy. As the numbers point out MAyweather gets hit on avg 14% of the time in his fights. Oscar didn't change that. Also floyd & roy are the only two fighters ever recorded to go a rd w/ out being touched...Oscar has never won a big fight..ever.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    I believe Mayweather said something along those lines. But he is a clown though.
                    You really think Floyd believes he's drained??? You guys have selective belief in what Floyd thinks. He says one thing, he's not telling the truth or being real. He says another thing, and you take it like gospel. Make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Yeah Pacquiao weighs in 144lbs for his light-middle weight title fight Floyd weighs in 151lbs for his.

Who is good and maths round here?
                      They're usually about 3-4 lbs different in their comfort weight, and Floyd is 1 1/2 inches taller.

Pac's comfortable weight is anywhere from 143/144-147/148, on aerage usually 145-146. Floyd's comfortable weight is anywhere from 146/147-150/151, on average usually around 148-149.

That's about a 3-4 lb difference normally, not 7 like you claim. It all depends on the fight of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X