Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 151, Miguel Cotto 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont. Floyd Mentally will never have to be where you worry, because he knows in that ring, his at home and he's in the right place. Miguel is tough and has been that 4 years, but I really feel like what Manny and Marg took from him, he doesnt have it all back because Yuri Foreman and Mayorga are both B or B+ fighters and so is Margacheato without Plaster,LOL...So with that being said,Floyds still an A or A+ fighter, If Cotto doesnt Make it Happen in the first 4,Forget about it. Floyd UD 117-111

Comment

the reach advantage doesn't get talked about enough in this match up, Mayweather has freakishly long arms for his size that will be a factor

both looked in good shape I though, not sure why people are saying Cotto "LOOKS SOFT" or "DRAINED"...I personally don't see it

just want to see a good fight and may the best fighter win, I have great respect for both fighters

lol some of you are REACHING I think trying to point out every little thing and use it as the reason why Cotto or Mayweather will win hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        No matter how you look at the weight, at this level in boxing terms, Floyd is a LOT bigger then Pacquiao, it is what it is... Floyd made JMM look very small compared to him and JMM naturally has a bigger frame than Pacquiao
        He's 3-4 lbs bigger and 1 1/2 inches taller. But it's not like some sort of huge vast difference like others are calling it. If it was, no one would want to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          A weight class I said, 7lbs
          Despite all the disinformation, Pacquaio and Mayweather are basically the same size in weight. At best, Mayweather is a couple lbs heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            the hell are you talking about man
            ? you sound dumb
            people criticizing Pacq for fighting at catchweight of 150 for a 154 title. Pacq looks very soft and pudgy wen he weighs that much. Floyd is obviously trying to retain his speed so this fight wouldn't be as difficult as the De La Hoya fight. you know the fight where he got hit more than usual. look for Cotto to smother Floyd wit punches like Oscar did. besides there is only one guy that is the best at doing so.. and thats Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              the reach advantage doesn't get talked about enough in this match up, Mayweather has freakishly long arms for his size that will be a factor

both looked in good shape I though, not sure why people are saying Cotto "LOOKS SOFT" or "DRAINED"...I personally don't see it

just want to see a good fight and may the best fighter win, I have great respect for both fighters

lol some of you are REACHING I think trying to point out every little thing and use it as the reason why Cotto or Mayweather will win hahaha
              I know. Cotto has weighed around 152.5-153.5 at SWW and we got clowns saying he's "drained". Get the f**k outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                people criticizing Pacq for fighting at catchweight of 150 for a 154 title. Pacq looks very soft and pudgy wen he weighs that much. Floyd is obviously trying to retain his speed so this fight wouldn't be as difficult as the De La Hoya fight. you know the fight where he got hit more than usual. look for Cotto to smother Floyd wit punches like Oscar did. besides there is only one guy that is the best at doing so.. and thats Pacquiao!
                You are truly a moron. Floyd comes in at a weight he's comfortable at for SWW, 150-151, he was 150 against Oscar at the weigh in and fight. He didn't ask for Cotto to come in anything different than the SWW limit, 154.

So again, your point is garbage and doesn't make any sense. Floyd didn't restrict Cotto from weighing where he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  You are truly a moron. Floyd comes in at a weight he's comfortable at for SWW, 150-151, he was 150 against Oscar at the weigh in and fight. He didn't ask for Cotto to come in anything different than the SWW limit, 154.

So again, your point is garbage and doesn't make any sense. Floyd didn't restrict Cotto from weighing where he wanted to.
                  what the fucc did i say about restricting Cotto doing anything... idiot? re-read the comment !

Comment

Cotto should've came in lighter. I have a bad feeling about his strategy.

Comment

So now floyd chose to weigh in at 151 because he is cheating cotto for speed ? lmao wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X