Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More shocking. Floyd ko'd by Cotto in the 1st round or Tyson ko'd by Buster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    You wanted to talk about him being rocked so I showed you Tyson getting rocked, which was a lot worse. Boom!! And I don't see much decline in him. What I do see is less offense but MORE defense. It's not decline it's switching what you were known for when first coming up.

Next...
    Sorry ass reasoning, of course hes shown decline... His speed is less, his movement is less, and his defense has slown down too, his reflexes arent as quick twitch as they used to be... Anybody that knows what theyre looking for can see it. Winning doesnt equal, still prime and better than ever.

Motha****as halfway to 36 and not very active, of course he isnt at his peak.

Roy showed plenty of decline in the Woods fight and he whooped Woods ass, doesnt make a difference.

Comment

Amd l
      Originally posted by THE REED View Post
      Sorry ass reasoning, of course hes shown decline... His speed is less, his movement is less, and his defense has slown down too, his reflexes arent as quick twitch as they used to be... Anybody that knows what theyre looking for can see it. Winning doesnt equal, still prime and better than ever.

Motha****as halfway to 36 and not very active, of course he isnt at his peak.

Roy showed plenty of decline in the Woods fight and he whooped Woods ass, doesnt make a difference.
      Look up the old fights of Floyd and look at his offensive arsenal and then look at his fights 6 years ago and now. Simple change of a swap between defense and offense.

Bernard did the same.
      He adjusted and changed the way he fought when he got older. Everyone declines but no one as big as Roy Jones has declined after a KO loss by Tarver. Floyd's arsenal is wide. Roy couldn't adjust because of God given talent. Roy still fights the same as he did when younger as in style. And that shyt ain't working.

You need to look at those Floyd fights then holla back at me. You making it seem like he's walking with a cane. Pleaaase...

Comment

tyson loss to a bum.if floyd gets ko it would be to a good fighter.

Comment

That's a tough one but I'd say Floyd. Tyson's style changed and he was getting hit a little more than usual. Floyd on the other hand has gotten better with his style and shows no decline.
          Floyd getting ko'd would send a ripple down the sports world........

Mike getting got.....well....it SHOOK the earth.....from Japan to the US and back again....there is literately no comparison......

Comment

Amd l

Look up the old fights of Floyd and look at his offensive arsenal and then look at his fights 6 years ago and now. Simple change of a swap between defense and offense.

Bernard did the same.
            He adjusted and changed the way he fought when he got older. Everyone declines but no one as big as Roy Jones has declined after a KO loss by Tarver. Floyd's arsenal is wide. Roy couldn't adjust because of God given talent. Roy still fights the same as he did when younger as in style. And that shyt ain't working.

You need to look at those Floyd fights then holla back at me. You making it seem like he's walking with a cane. Pleaaase...
            I dont need to go back and rewatch ****, Ive seen Floyds whole career, which is exactly why I can see that hes not physically prime. I didnt say **** about a cane, I didnt say he was shot, I didnt say he was done... I said specifically, just because hes still dominating doesnt mean hes still at his peak, and its quite easy to see it.

You gonna tell me hes just as quick as in 07? Really?

Im not talkin about style, or switch from more offensive to more defensive... Im talkin about physical attributes.

Slower doesnt mean slow, either.

Comment

I dont need to go back and rewatch ****, Ive seen Floyds whole career, which is exactly why I can see that hes not physically prime. I didnt say **** about a cane, I didnt say he was shot, I didnt say he was done... I said specifically, just because hes still dominating doesnt mean hes still at his peak, and its quite easy to see it.

You gonna tell me hes just as quick as in 07? Really?

Im not talkin about style, or switch from more offensive to more defensive... Im talkin about physical attributes.

Slower doesnt mean slow, either.
              How many combos do you see Floyd do? His straight right is still on point

Comment

A straight right or combination aint a god damn physical attribute.

SMFH

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Tyson was like 46-1 fav
                  Close. I believe it was 42 1/2 to 1 commonly shown as 42-1.

Comment

A straight right or combination aint a god damn physical attribute.

SMFH

I rest my case.
                    How has it declined? You said he's slowed, right? Show me where his straight right has slowed. Hard for you to answer? You've seen all his fights as you say. I'll be waiting on your with something totally opposite of what I asked and a whole bunch of asterisks.

Comment

Why do I need to show you?

Do you watch his fights?

If you seriously think his lateral movement, hand speed, foot speed is exactly the same as it was 5 years ago then we have nothing to talk about. Id like to think most people can see the difference, thats unfortunate on your behalf.

Just because he still beats his opponents to the punch doesnt mean he hasnt slowed down.

Just because hes still fast, doesnt mean hes just as fast.

These are basics... You seriously see ZERO physical decline in te last 5 years?

If you dont then we have nothing to talk about, thats laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X