Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More shocking. Floyd ko'd by Cotto in the 1st round or Tyson ko'd by Buster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Odds of a first round KO are very high is because you have a very small chance to guess an exact outcome in 1/12 of fights possible time against an undefeated and big favorite.

THink about it.

A 40-1 odds for KO is the first round doesnt compare to a str8 bet of who will win at 46-1
    I read 66-1 on a website. No clue how real that is.

Comment

people aint considering one solid shot at heavyweight, its sometimes goodnight. mayweather is known to be a defensive fighter, if he got KO'd in the 1st, this site goes down, cause of the shock. wont be front page if he wins, but having mayweather there helpless on the canvas, roy jones like would be shock shock horror

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        I read 66-1 on a website. No clue how real that is.
        What is 66-1? Cotto by KO in the 1st?

On 5Dimes he is +11000 or 110-1

But the point is that they're not at all comparable

Comment

What is 66-1? Cotto by KO in the 1st?

On 5Dimes he is +11000 or 110-1

But the point is that they're not at all comparable
          Yep. 1st round. I don't think you guys realize what a big upset it would be if Cotto knocked out Floyd in the first. I don't mean accumulated punishment. I mean 1 shot laid out.

Comment

Nothing will ever be as shocking as the Tyson KO
            ^^^This.....now if we were talking about if paulie the magic man k.o'd floyd in the first for the WBC/WBA WW Unification bout......

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              Yeah he did, you're right. Not even close to Tyson getting rocked by Frank Bruno.

5:05. In the 1st round.
              Wtf does ththave to do with Floyd showing no decline... Of course he has.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                ^^^This.....now if we were talking about if paulie the magic man k.o'd floyd in the first for the WBC/WBA WW Unification bout......
                Hahaha. That would be something else. Or Pernell with a 1 shot KO.

Comment

tyson's loss was the biggest upset ever for me even now...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                    Wtf does ththave to do with Floyd showing no decline... Of course he has.
                    You wanted to talk about him being rocked so I showed you Tyson getting rocked, which was a lot worse. Boom!! And I don't see much decline in him. What I do see is less offense but MORE defense. It's not decline it's switching what you were known for when first coming up.

Next...

Comment

whatever microscopic chance Cotto has of stopping Floyd in the 1st rd, Buster Douglas had even less of a chance than that of stopping Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X