No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Look if you guys want to waste $60 on a farce fight thats on you. I was just giving my opinion on why its a farce fight. If you want to pay for a farce fight, thats great, its good for the sport.
    But you're bias by saying Pac-Marquez wasn't but that Floyd-Marquez at the same weight was a crap fight, it's not fair.

So if Floyd and Manny ever fight and get their s**t together, and Floyd wins, it's only because he's 1 1/2 inches taller.

I use to think you were sort of unbias, but not anymore.

Comment

Answer me this one question.

Which is the better fight?

Floyd v Martinez at 154 or Floyd v Cotto at 154?
      Floyd vs Martinez but lets not act like that fight, was, is, or has EVER been an option because Martinez already had a fight...not only that, but answer me a question, wouldnt Martinez vs Floyd, be an equal mismatch as Cotto vs Mayweather?..NO one's landing on Floyd..Everyone swings, and misses the SAME..everyone gets countered the same!...A Floyd fight, is a mismatch! and U already know that, but u dislike Mayweather...Thats cool, I cant tell u who to like...we all have free choice in this sport!

Comment

People disect the s**t out of anything Floyd says.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          But you're bias by saying Pac-Marquez wasn't but that Floyd-Marquez at the same weight was a crap fight, it's not fair.

So if Floyd and Manny ever fight and get their s**t together, and Floyd wins, it's only because he's 1 1/2 inches taller.

I use to think you were sort of unbias, but not anymore.
          Hows it bias?

Im saying Floyd is better and bigger and with the preferred style over Manny.

If im saying the above, and then say Pac/Marquez is an Ok fight while saying Marquez/Floyd is a mismatch, then how is it being unfair?

And lets get real, height isnt the only way to measure how much bigger someone is over the other. Compare them frames man.

I use to think you were unbiased. We agreed that Cotto/Floyd fight ****** back then, but your tune changed, not mine.

Comment

Look if you guys want to waste $60 on a farce fight thats on you. I was just giving my opinion on why its a farce fight. If you want to pay for a farce fight, thats great, its good for the sport.
            Long as you also don't buy pac bradley sparring session under the same reasoning then its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Floyd vs Martinez but lets not act like that fight, was, is, or has EVER been an option because Martinez already had a fight...
              really? cmon really?

not only that, but answer me a question, wouldnt Martinez vs Floyd, be an equal mismatch as Cotto vs Mayweather?..NO one's landing on Floyd..Everyone swings, and misses the SAME..everyone gets countered the same!...A Floyd fight, is a mismatch! and U already know that, but u dislike Mayweather...Thats cool, I cant tell u who to like...we all have free choice in this sport!
              no its not an equal mismatch lol.

cmon man, not even other Floyd fans will claim such non sense

Comment

Hows it bias?

Im saying Floyd is better and bigger and with the preferred style over Manny.

If im saying the above, and then say Pac/Marquez is an Ok fight while saying Marquez/Floyd is a mismatch, then how is it being unfair?

And lets get real, height isnt the only way to measure how much bigger someone is over the other. Compare them frames man.

I use to think you were unbiased. We agreed that Cotto/Floyd fight ****** back then, but your tune changed, not mine.
                Thats right, u better ignore me boy!..I spanked many, and will continue to spank more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Long as you also don't buy pac bradley sparring session under the same reasoning then its cool.
                  Im not.

I think its a good fight though in terms of competition, but stylistically itll be a boring mess.

Comment

really? cmon really?

no its not an equal mismatch lol.

cmon man, not even other Floyd fans will claim such non sense
                    A Floyd fight is a MISMATCH...Every Floyd fight is a mismatch thats number 1..number 2, Martinez just struggled with Macklin...him vs Floyd is a SUPER mismatch..number 3...Floyd is not even Obligated to Fight Martinez! Thats a bonus fight!..Him fighting cotto at 54' is different from him fighting a 60lber at 54..number 4...Martinez had a fight with Macklin, and Floyd was buisy trying to call out pac, going to court, trying to make the pac fight...He didnt price himself out of the pac fight, he called him PERSONALLY...he tried to make the fight HIS WAY...BUT, Martinez has never been an option anyways...its so many angles I can spank ya azz, Im just all over the place with my reply!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      A Floyd fight is a MISMATCH...Every Floyd fight is a mismatch thats number 1..number 2, Martinez just struggled with Macklin...him vs Floyd is a SUPER mismatch..number 3...Floyd is not even Obligated to Fight Martinez! Thats a bonus fight!..Him fighting cotto at 54' is different from him fighting a 60lber at 54..number 4...Martinez had a fight with Macklin, and Floyd was buisy trying to call out pac, going to court, trying to make the pac fight...He didnt price himself out of the pac fight, he called him PERSONALLY...he tried to make the fight HIS WAY...BUT, Martinez has never been an option anyways...its so many angles I can spank ya azz, Im just all over the place with my reply!
                      Im very certain if it was an option, Martinez wouldve dropped that fight with the quickness.

Comment

Working...
                      X