No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Im very certain if it was an option, Martinez wouldve dropped that fight with the quickness.
    Martinez said HIMSELF, that he was obligated to Macklin, and he said if Floyd wants to fight him, he has to wair Checkmate, LEARN about this boxing game!!!..On another note, u forgot to respond to the part where I said Floyd is not obligated to fight Martinez! He is too big, but its a BONUS fight, IF Floyd wanted to bless us with it!

Comment

Why does everyone keep talking about wasting $60????!!!!!! You can A) See it at a theater for $18, B) pay about $5 to see it on a private stream or C) see it on a free stream. With the $5 stream, you don't get freezes and drop-offs. The Theater is the best bet. Many theaters in every area are showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        U dont believe its a farce fight..At FIRST u did, until I broke it down that every Floyd fight is a mismatch, and all he can do is fight the best, and STILL wont get tested by the best...Once everyone debated with u, u decided u would troll and use the term "farce fight" as much as u could!...When u typed this comment, these are the feelings I had!..and u WILL be watching the fight come May 5th!
        look how excited they get when a thread with floyds name pops up on here u know damn well they aint passin up this fight weather its stream or ppv they will be watching

Comment

Martinez said HIMSELF, that he was obligated to Macklin, and he said if Floyd wants to fight him, he has to wair Checkmate, LEARN about this boxing game!!!..On another note, u forgot to respond to the part where I said Floyd is not obligated to fight Martinez! He is too big, but its a BONUS fight, IF Floyd wanted to bless us with it!
          Who cares how big he is if its going to be a mismatch in favor of the smaller guy in Floyd? Why would size matter in that instance?

Last question

Will you be paying $60 or streaming for free? be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            look how excited they get when a thread with floyds name pops up on here u know damn well they aint passin up this fight weather its stream or ppv they will be watching
            Man u aint gotta tell me, I already kno how the game go..EVERYONE is watching this fight, cuz we all wanna see how the hard work has paid off...Floyd is gonna be like Bruce Lee..standing toe to toe, dancing, footwork, boxing on the backfoot, sharp counters, countering 9 punch combinations liike he did against Henry...except it will be better cuz he WAAY sharper now...when they interviewed everyone at media day, they all looked, and sounded like they had witnessed the face of God, as they spoke about Floyd in training..LOL

Comment

Who cares how big he is if its going to be a mismatch in favor of the smaller guy in Floyd? Why would size matter in that instance?

Last question

how about $10 with 5 other friends is that acceptable?

Comment

Last question

I didnt make that up...YOU all the boxing fans have been saying Martinez is too big, and its a FACT that its a bonus fight...again, you are not responding to everything I say..ur picking and choosing things to respond to! and I will be honest, Im not paying the 60 I cant do it...Floyd's gonna be sharp as HELL...Im doing to HD...Floyd is gonna be fighting like he did when he fought Marquez, just more offense, more toe to toe, and more countering!...This will be his best performance since the Marquez fight, just more power!

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  how about $10 with 5 other friends is that acceptable?
                  Paying a couple of bucks is fine, no more than 10 per person.

But for the people paying 60, i LOL.

Comment

I didnt make that up...YOU all the boxing fans have been saying Martinez is too big, and its a FACT that its a bonus fight...again, you are not responding to everything I say..ur picking and choosing things to respond to! and I will be honest, Im not paying the 60 I cant do it...Floyd's gonna be sharp as HELL...Im doing to HD...Floyd is gonna be fighting like he did when he fought Marquez, just more offense, more toe to toe, and more countering!...This will be his best performance since the Marquez fight, just more power!
                    I feel like youre trolling Floyd fans or something.

best performance since Marquez? HA.

Atleast youre smart enough to not be paying 60.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Paying a couple of bucks is fine, no more than 10 per person.

But for the people paying 60, i LOL.
                      Your paying to see the fight! If it was 100$, You'd be paying! Floyd is a once in a lifetime specimen, THATS why ur paying to see him...none of us want to miss it, not even you!

Comment

Working...
                      X