No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    See the thing is that I agree with all the circumstances surrounding the fight being made. Mosley did jump in the ring with the callout. Everyone said Floyd must fight him. Floyd did choose Mosley over Cotto because Mosley was indeed #1.

All that is true. What I'm saying is that Mosley was shot. Floyd does deserve his credit for the fight, it's not his fault Mosley's better days were in the rear view mirror, but he still was shot. That's all I'm saying.
    Mosley had a chance to fight floyd when he was prime but his toothache prevented it.

And bushbaby, shane wasn't shot until floyd popped him in the mouth at the end of the rd 2 after not KO'ing him. I get the guys who hate floyd but you need to step up and apologize.

Comment

this is exactly why pac gets a lot of hate.....not only is pac a piece of crap as a person but he has the worst fanbase of all-time.

Comment

If Manny and Floyd do fight and the likely outcome occurs everyone will just say he waited for Manny to get old.

Comment

Originally posted by slackblick View Post
          ok...explain why please.
          its very simple.

listen closely to these 3 points.

Floyd is better than Manny

Floyd is bigger than Manny and JMM by a noticible amount

Styles make fights.

Done

Comment

All this talk Mosley was shot makes laugh. If Floyd lost to Mosley (never would have happend) everyone would say Mosley was in his prime and is back. When Floyd breaks Cotto everyone is going to say Cotto was shot and if Cotto wins (never happen), oh Cotto's back to his best. I dont get it...?

Martinez, Lara and Canelo would all beat Cotto comfortable imagine how bad Floyd is going to deal with ****Cotto.
            Last edited by zab191; 04-30-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Than you've proved yourself bias.

How the f**k can you say Floyd fighting Marquez at 144 was crap, and then say JMM-Pac III at 144 wasn't crap???? It's not fair. After seeing JMM beat Manny at 144, you have to give Floyd credit for absolutely dominating him there.

You're not being fair man.........
              Fixed.........

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                its very simple.

listen closely to these 3 points.

Floyd is better than Manny

Floyd is bigger than Manny and JMM by a noticible amount

Styles make fights.

Done
                Floyd is 1 1/2 inches taller, so I guess if they ever fight, Floyd-Pac is a mismatch to you as well right??? And he only beat him because of size right???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Mosley had a chance to fight floyd when he was prime but his toothache prevented it.

And bushbaby, shane wasn't shot until floyd popped him in the mouth at the end of the rd 2 after not KO'ing him. I get the guys who hate floyd but you need to step up and apologize.
                  So Mosley became shot because Floyd cracked him at the end of round 2?? Ok. Apologize for what?? Like I said Dunn, Floyd deserves his credit for beating Mosley atm, because Mosley was the welterweight to beat. But he was still shot bro. I'm not saying Floyd doesn't deserve his credit, I'm simply saying Mosley was shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

So jittery Shane in round 1 and 2 wasnt shot?

c/d?

Comment

As much as I like Cotto I'm not convinced he's ever recovered from the 1st Margarito bout. Jennings is several levels below, Clottey gave him a tussle, Pacquiao toyed with him, Foreman had one good leg, Mayorga hasn't beaten a top fighter since Forrest (a 5 years past his prime Vargas doesn't count) & the win over Margarito was impressive but... well, you know.

THIS FIGHT is Cotto's real measuring stick & I'm afraid the fight will go however Floyd wants it to.

Hope I'm wrong though as I'm watching it in a houseful of Puerto Ricans....

Comment

Working...
                      X