Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: I Hope Rahman Doesn't Defeat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna put money down on rahman. why not? i mean povetkin can't avoid a right hand & he has never fought anyone with punching power. he has good wins but they are vs huck(i thought huck won 116-112), byrd, chambers, boswell, donald. do you notice anything here? not one of these guys has one punch knock out power. if rahman is in decent shape he has the eraser right hand & a piston jab that is a weapon itself. povetkin better not take rahman lightly or else he could be on his back. rahman already got step aside money twice & will get a 7 digit payday vs sasha. a win could turn earn him a few million more so he will be motivated you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      That's because he's fighting the heavyweight version of scrubs. Wlad is the real talent in that family, even if his fights do bore most to sleep.
      Keep telling yourself that. Vitali busting up and stopping two out of the three guys that whipped Wlad is all the 'proof' I need to show how narrow minded you are.
      Wlad's second tier and always will be. He only has a lineal title because Vitali vacated it. Keep hating on Vitali blatantly, it's forthcoming of you for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
        If I was Sauerland I would want to cash in on Povetkin sooner rather than later, the way hes going some decent fighter is going to KO him due to the fact hes always gassed by round 5 or 6! if he loses then theirs no money in him fighting Wlad but if he does it now it looks far more competitive on paper when in reality Wlad wins this one easily.
        This^

His last fight shows he's near his end and he better cash in on a Klitschko payday soon. He stands no shot at all but at least he will earn enough to retire and live comfortably.

I would put serious money on Arreola beating him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          Keep telling yourself that. Vitali busting up and stopping two out of the three guys that whipped Wlad is all the 'proof' I need to show how narrow minded you are.
          Wlad's second tier and always will be. He only has a lineal title because Vitali vacated it. Keep hating on Vitali blatantly, it's forthcoming of you for a change.
          Yeah ok, and Wlad whipping the guy Vitaly quit against is proof. Wlad is simply the better, more talented fighter, even his brother says so. The rankings say so and the fact he has beaten better fighters says so too. I guess I'm just a hater for pointing out these facts even though I find Vitaly much more entertaining to watch, huh? You and your blind hero worship are the only thing "narrow minded" in this discussion and the fact that even when I give praise you want to twist it around to suit your agenda. Such a sad little boy you are.

Comment

Rahman is done.

He looked scared out of his mind against Wladimir. Wlad went easy on him, he could have ended the fight in a round or two.

Comment

Working...
            X