Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm proud of Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are cruel. We can hate on Hopkins when he comes out and says he was robbed, right now just give the man props for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      and the headbutts?
      clash of heads happen. I didn't see anything deliberate. Hopkins goes forward with his head, this is known, same will happen to pacquiao on june 6th. Just the way it goes in some fights.

Comment

I would have had some respect if he had some respect for himself.
        Hopkins fouled all night, got totally outclassed then had the nerve to say it was a bad decision. Come on Hopkins act your age and show some dignity, some damn sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          i dont mind the holding but the rushin in with the head
          this is hilarious considering you have bradley in your avi

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            I would have had some respect if he had some respect for himself.
            Hopkins fouled all night, got totally outclassed then had the nerve to say it was a bad decision. Come on Hopkins act your age and show some dignity, some damn sportsmanship.
            what fighter ever says they lose a decision? Plus hopkins won about 4-5 rounds, I've even seen people say they scored it a draw. It's not like he got shut out

Comment

Yea forreal. To the people in here *****ing, just STFU, I mean seriously. The man is 47 years old and hanged tough with a prime elite fighter and has beaten many others at his age. I mean, Christ can you people who do nothing but hate on him maybe show the man respect considering his career may be over? Nah, of course not given the fact most of Boxingscene these days is full of nothing but immature mentally challenged bandwagon jumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                what fighter ever says they lose a decision? Plus hopkins won about 4-5 rounds, I've even seen people say they scored it a draw. It's not like he got shut out
                He won 2 rounds tops, the hardest thing he landed was those headbutts that opened up the cuts.

Comment

Clinching should be punished severely in boxing. I don't care what race you are or etc. Clinching sucks balls.

Gotta give it to Hopkisn though, for his age and being a top guy in his division is no easy thing to do.

Comment

hopkins looked pretty good other than chad not too many fighters i would pick to beat him at 175

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      He won 2 rounds tops, the hardest thing he landed was those headbutts that opened up the cuts.
                      actually the cut over his right eye was caused by a punch, hbo showed the replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X