No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    No question Pac punches hard,but I don't see him as being a harder puncher then Mosley or Cotto..He get's most of his power from speed,and catching fighters with punches they don't see coming(due to his work rate and angles)..But there is no question that Pac can bang bro...
    it will be a good fight either way both guys havnt fought guys with the style that each other bring in a while so it will be intresting while its not mayweather its still a good matchup fans win

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      Tell that margaritos eye.
      Do you realize that Pac has only 1 effective KO on the last five years. And even if you want to count tkos, compare Pac´s last five years 3 t/kos against a legitimate huge puncher like Johny González who has 16 in the same period of time. Pac´s power is average.
      Last edited by Phantomas; 04-25-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

you can talk about manny pacqiuoa's power all you want to......but there's nothing freddie roach or anyone else can say that will change the fact that manny pacqiuao got knocked out twice in the 3rd round.....twice.....at 112 pounds.....nothing you can say, nothing you want to say can change that.

Comment

I don't know if you've noticed or not but Mosley and Marquez lost and both carried an arse whoopin'!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            It's true. War Pacquiao! Gonna end Bradleys career like he did to hatton and clottey
            One lose will not end Bradley's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I believe Pac's power is overrated,but it is a lil above average..Pac's power is because of precision and speed..I truly don't believe Pac hit's harder then Cotto Mosley and even Mayweather I would give a power edge to...

Cotto and Mosley maybe... but mayweather??? Not even close.

Fights with common opponents show who got the more powerful punch.

ODLH, Hatton, Mosley, even Jmm.

Comment

All this really means nothing because let's just say that Bradley is a non-power having, pillow punching, weak ass, wide throwing wimp. Well that's find and dandy but he still dominates every fight and is undefeated while being the weaker guy in the ring every single time out; this fight should be the same thing then right?

He doesn't win with power, he wins with movement, aggression, defense, heart, confidence, agility, adaptability and versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Exactly, I don't recall Pacquiao making Diaz's head snap like this...

Pacquiao knocked Diaz the fucc out so what you talkin bout?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I don't think it's so much pac's power. I think he has power, but it's hyped up more than it should. The fact that he delivers so many punches so fast is what causes most the damage IMO. It's not so much the power, but the speed
                    he dropped Cotto twice, Mosley once, and ended Margarito's career. i don't think his power is hyped up!

Comment

Pacquiao can punch but people really imbelish on this topic. Pac has a 64% KO ratio which really isn't that high. JMM has a 64% KO ratio, heck Floyd has a 62% KO ratio. Other than Hatton, what other one punch stoppage has Pac had really? It took Pac 9 rounds to stop David Diaz, who is a walking punching bag and what, Pac's last 5 fights went 12 rounds, including Cotto's where the ref stopped it with like 30-40 seconds left. I am not saying Pac can't punch, he can of course, but I think its more his speed/angles is what does it, not that he is such a powerful person. I think Bradley's chin is the real X factor of the entire matchup to be honest. As I said, if Bradleys chin holds up, Pac may be in for a long night. We are so used to seeing Pac fight people much slower than he is, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised in this fight when he is in the ring with someone who is sharp and quick like he is. I am not saying Bradley is going to win, but I think Pac's camp better take Bradley seriously and stop bragging about Pac's speed, power, etc. Roach's and Ariza's arrogance has not played out well for them lately. They need to focus on competing against Bradleys, speed and grit.

Comment

Working...
                      X