Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's so much pac's power. I think he has power, but it's hyped up more than it should. The fact that he delivers so many punches so fast is what causes most the damage IMO. It's not so much the power, but the speed

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      he does. i live in the same area and ive seen him doing his roadwork in the neighborhood countless times.
      i trained in the same gym with him on 3rd ave 149 but they just recently moved the gym

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I don't think it's so much pac's power. I think he has power, but it's hyped up more than it should. The fact that he delivers so many punches so fast is what causes most the damage IMO. It's not so much the power, but the speed
        You also have to consider the condition of the guys Pac fights..

Drained...demoralized...paid-off...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          This,I totally agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            Pac´s power is more average than anything:
            Your nuts. Pac's power is anything but average and if you want to get technical, both Holt and Bradley are below average. It's fact based of their opposition and ko% dude, this is not debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Your nuts. Pac's power is anything but average and if you want to get technical, both Holt and Bradley are below average. It's fact based of their opposition and ko% dude, this is not debatable.
              I believe Pac's power is overrated,but it is a lil above average..Pac's power is because of precision and speed..I truly don't believe Pac hit's harder then Cotto Mosley and even Mayweather I would give a power edge to...

Comment

How the he'll this writer Guilermo calls Roach a hall of fame, He meant future Hall of fame trainer!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Very incorrect sir. Pac throws near 1000 punches a fight and gets TKO stoppages due to an accumulation of punches landed. Holt would KO Pac with 3 solid punches to the face.....big difference there.
                  Lol, you're obviously delusional. Do the Hatton and Cotto fights come to mind? He dropped two of the best fighters in the world with single shots and you think Holt who has a sub 50% Ko ratio who knocked out a couple of bums hard hits harder. That's a joke. this is not even a valid discussion.

I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I believe Pac's power is overrated,but it is a lil above average..Pac's power is because of precision and speed..I truly don't believe Pac hit's harder then Cotto Mosley and even Mayweather I would give a power edge to...
                    Mayweather? No way man. I would say yes to Cotto and maybe Mosley, but definitely not Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      Lol, you're obviously delusional. Do the Hatton and Cotto fights come to mind? He dropped two of the best fighters in the world with single shots and you think Holt who has a sub 50% Ko ratio who knocked out a couple of bums hard hits harder. That's a joke. this is not even a valid discussion.

I'm out.
                      Hatton and Cotto had already been KO'd..

It's harder to stop a guy that's never been stopped..

Pac hasn't done that in a while...a long while at that..

Comment

Working...
                      X