No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Has a Target List: Kirkland, Canelo, Vanes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    Little brother VOWED to avenge big brothers loss..

Now little brother has developed anmesia....

Lara couldn't even beat Williams...fu.ck that dwarf..
    Yea you keep on trolling cause everyone knows Lara schooled P.Will.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Lara has specifically called out Pirog several times. He even said he would go to Russia.
    Oh? I wasn't aware of this but like I said isn't HBO trying to tie Pirog up in some double header with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      It doesn't f**king matter if GBP wants it or not when we're talking about if Trout wants it. I agree GBP is trying to make other fights for Lara, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Trout has shied away from fighting Lara.

You think Golden Boy gives a f**k about Lara??? No. If Trout was like "Lets mae the Lara fight, right now, no excuses", than I bet they'd make that fight. But the fact remains that all we know is Trout ran his mouth saying he'd whup Lara and beat him. Then, Lara called him out on it and said lets fight. We haven't heard another word from Austin Trout about Erislandy Lara.
      Exactly. I don't even think any of these promoters give a **** about ANY of these Cuban fighters and they're some of the more talented fighters out there. I'm surprised Rigo has gotten 2 PPV slots actually.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        he'd lose to all 3, but Vanes is only 1 who wouldn't ko Trout...he's not a draw & needs 2b w/another top guy fighting on the same card...Trout's way over rated & has fought no1 unless 1 counts Rigo Alvarez (who can't spare w/his brother..
        Trout is a better boxer then Canelo and Kirkland. They both have heavier hands then Trout but I doubt either would ko Trout. Vanes can box but hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning, but Trouts resume isn't much better. But at least he taking a step up in class. Delvin is better then anyone on Canelo's resume IMO and better then Mosley.

Comment

I did not hear him call out Carlos Molina nither....HHmmm

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            I did not hear him call out Carlos Molina nither....HHmmm
            Maybe he doesn't want to be hugged to death by that cowardly octopus...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yup and I'm gonna take your word cause... You work for Golden Boy... Or Trout's team...? Oh neither one? Oh ok.

Meanwhile I'll stick with my theory that he doesn't want none of Lara, like the rest of the 154 lbers. Ooh btw Golden Boy doesn't protect or treat Lara like a cash cow so I doubt they give a **** who he fights.
              Actually, I am with team Trout. The deal isn't going through because Golden Boy doesn't want it to. It has nothing to do with them protecting Lara, they just don't push his career due to their main focus being on Canelo, Ortiz, and working with Mayweather. Right now they have Lara acting as Canelo's shield to hold off Vanes, had Canelo stop talking about Austin, and doesn't want to put any good money on the table for Lara.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              It doesn't f**king matter if GBP wants it or not when we're talking about if Trout wants it. I agree GBP is trying to make other fights for Lara, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Trout has shied away from fighting Lara.

You think Golden Boy gives a f**k about Lara??? No. If Trout was like "Lets mae the Lara fight, right now, no excuses", than I bet they'd make that fight. But the fact remains that all we know is Trout ran his mouth saying he'd whup Lara and beat him. Then, Lara called him out on it and said lets fight. We haven't heard another word from Austin Trout about Erislandy Lara.
              It does matter if GBP wants it to happen because if they don't, they won't offer Austin much money for the fight, which is what happened. Austin's team asked Golden Boy to make an offer, they brought chump change to the table. Austin's team turned it down. Same thing with P-Will. Austin talked about the Lara deal about a month ago too, on air. Lara knows he team isn't pushing for the fight. Instead of talking mess, he should have GBP make a real offer.

With that being said, it isn't like Trout is going to chase a fight with Lara when he can get more money fighting someone else. It isn't hard to understand. Also, Cotto is #1 on Austin's wish list, followed by Canelo. Number 3 is Kirkland. Those are the names he talks about because those are the main fights he want.

Comment

Trout would probably lose to all these guys
                Kirkland seems vulnerable these days, his stock has fallen
                but at least Trout sounds willing to step up
                JMW needs to put a tournament together, division is heating up
                who is Williams supposed to fight next?
                knew Lara was talking about chasing Martinez at 160
                wouldn't mind Trout-Lara or Trout-Williams

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  Cotto's name didn't come his mouth either......
                  not in this interview he didnt but he ahs before, it sjsut Trout has to take care of his own maditories first befoe he can go after Cotto
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=545452

Comment

Little brother VOWED to avenge big brothers loss..

Now little brother has developed anmesia....

Lara couldn't even beat Williams...fu.ck that dwarf..
                    That last sentence - Really?

Maybe he doesn't want to be hugged to death by that cowardly octopus...
                    LOL @ octopus

Comment

Delvin will drown you

Comment

Working...
                      X