Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Has a Target List: Kirkland, Canelo, Vanes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good fights. But its clear he wants no part of Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      All good fights. But its clear he wants no part of Erislandy Lara.
      It is clear that you don't know what you are talking about. I already gave you the information you needed to avoid such a baseless statement in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        No-one wants Lara... And Paul Punisher it looks like still isn't a guy that you'd like to face unless you have to.
        Pretty much, those are the 2 guys you aren't going to see anyone call out, and especially Lara. Lara IMO is the best guy in that division, but I doubt he's ever going to get the chance to prove it. Guys like Cotto and Canelo are never getting in the ring with him, but for that matter they aren't fighting PW either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
          It is clear that you don't know what you are talking about. I already gave you the information you needed to avoid such a baseless statement in another thread.
          Yup and I'm gonna take your word cause... You work for Golden Boy... Or Trout's team...? Oh neither one? Oh ok.

Meanwhile I'll stick with my theory that he doesn't want none of Lara, like the rest of the 154 lbers. Ooh btw Golden Boy doesn't protect or treat Lara like a cash cow so I doubt they give a **** who he fights.
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-25-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I doubt Lara will fight at 160 until he gets a title at 154 or unless he gets a shot at a 160 title.
            He said he would go to 160 for Maravilla, I dont know if thats only extended to Sergio for that fight. Would be nice though. Pirog says no one will fight him, so does Lara. Pirog has a title. I would watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
              It doesn't f**king matter if GBP wants it or not when we're talking about if Trout wants it. I agree GBP is trying to make other fights for Lara, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Trout has shied away from fighting Lara.

You think Golden Boy gives a f**k about Lara??? No. If Trout was like "Lets mae the Lara fight, right now, no excuses", than I bet they'd make that fight. But the fact remains that all we know is Trout ran his mouth saying he'd whup Lara and beat him. Then, Lara called him out on it and said lets fight. We haven't heard another word from Austin Trout about Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Lmao come on bro, who are you kidding? No one wants to fight you? Lara been calling you out and just called you a fraud too and still ignoring it? Just cause you beat big brother doesn't mean you gonna beat little brother either.
                Little brother VOWED to avenge big brothers loss..

Now little brother has developed anmesia....

Lara couldn't even beat Williams...fu.ck that dwarf..

Comment

Delvin Will give trout hell just hope he doesnt get robbed if he pulls it off

Comment

I doubt Lara will fight at 160 until he gets a title at 154 or unless he gets a shot at a 160 title.
                    Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    He said he would go to 160 for Maravilla, I dont know if thats only extended to Sergio for that fight. Would be nice though. Pirog says no one will fight him, so does Lara. Pirog has a title. I would watch.
                    Lara has specifically called out Pirog several times. He even said he would go to Russia.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-25-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      Yea, like I said unless is for a title. Sergio has a title. Pirog has a title too but what does Lara gain from fighting Pirog? Besides a title, if he wins.

Also, isn't HBO already doing a double header with Pirog fighting Geale or something?
                      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-25-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X