Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    I loved the "I only watch Mayweather" bit lol. Like Broner's skills, but the guy has a serious man crush on Floyd.
    some one should ask floyd what he thinks about this ******

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      [SIZE="4"]Broner the charlatan hugs all night when he "fights". Fu.ck outa here and let men like JuanMa and Salido make the sport more exciting for casual fans. Idiot.[SIZE]
      name:themexhurricane

lol surely you jest, you must not watch broner fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruderic21 View Post
        Don't know who is the biggest copycat wanna be Broner or Salvador Sanchez II.?
        salvador sanchez jr is a bum who poses in his uncles clothes. broner may be alot of things but he has talent if not originality. sanchez? not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
          Did Broner really say the only people I look for is myself and Floyd Mayweather.....well at least he is being honest.....
          Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          I loved the "I only watch Mayweather" bit lol. Like Broner's skills, but the guy has a serious man crush on Floyd.
          no doubt,....his **** riding is getting disturbing. He already took his shorts, style, and persona

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          ..and you're fighting a D+ boxer in Sykes. SMH
          that made me laugh...... he's on another level fighting D level fighters

Comment

• So Broner don't fight established Showtime fighters, but HBO newbies. Right.

Comment

• I love how Broner is severely hyped.

He's too fast, too sound, blah blah blah.

I'd bet Salido would break him down and eventually creep to beat him. Those hard punches and that trademark Salido pressure will prevail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                I love how Broner is severely hyped.

I'd bet Salido would break him down and eventually creep to beat him. Those hard punches and that trademark Salido pressure will prevail.
                Broner is the real deal lil hater...

Another great fighter from our midst and you can't stand it..

You might as well get used to it...we produce greatness on an industrial scale..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  I love how Broner is severely hyped.

Disagree whole heartedly. Unlike JuanMa, Broner actually has a tight defense and he's fast and can punch. With his boxing skills, he'd be able to keep Salido in the center of the ring and he will do much of his work there. If he hurts Salido, he has the power to finish. Not only that but he's bigger as well which would come into play when/if they fight. I can actually see people complaining about the size after the fight. But anyways, this would be Broner's best fight to date, but he takes care of Salido and he looks good in the process. How does Broner respond to being tagged good on the chin? That remains to be seen and it's something to look out for, for sure. I really hope it gets made, I think it would be a good test for Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                    Hahaha yeah... Broner thinks he is in another level because in his head he thinks he is a little Mayweather... But the truth is that Ponce De Leon almost kicked his ass... Actually in my opinion he did! And another truth is that he is just as unlikeable as little Floyd... So everybody will love to see his arrogant, unfunny, ****** face knocked out... And Salido is just the guy to do it...
                    Solido ain't doing shi.t..

Broner is a lot better since the De Leon fight...

He'd wipe the canvas with them if they fought now..

Comment

• He should be careful of his opinion on "Showtime Fighters"...he may need to fight on the network one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X