Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto: Kenny Bayless Leads Run For Ref Slot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayless is alright but he stops clinches too early. But then again he did rule a knockdown when Mosley owned Pacquiao.

Comment

lol@cotto fans getting happy as if a ref is gonna change the outcome of this fight. cotto has a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        In Before "Anyone but Joe Cortez".
        "I'm firm but I'm fair"

huh?

Bayless for sure if not then Smoger

Comment

Bayless is the best ref hands down.. this dude should be in the HOF

Comment

Ricans all up in this beotch, huh? Like having another ref than Cortez is going to change the outcome of the fight.

When Floyd slaps Cotto around in the ring, I'll come here and haunt you...

Comment

Smfh @ this elbow ****. That's not going to be the reason cotto get his azz whooped. You dudes looking for excuses already.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
                Lmao @ thew idiots who say Floyd is using his elbow illegally.The philly Shell uses the elbow to shield blows.As long he doesn't strike you with it its legal and how many refs in his 40 something fights have deducted a point for it,hmm none.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                  Which of the would have the balls to say to Floyd with the elbows and take a point after the 2nd warning? That should be the ref hands down. It could be Tony Weeks but to me It should be Arthur Mercante Jr. that guy is a solid not BS ref

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...93&cat=referee
                  Bayless will no dare to tell floyd "STOP!, or I'll take a point"

Comment

Yes! There is a ref god. Bayless is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                      "I'm firm but I'm fair"

huh?

Bayless for sure if not then Smoger
                      This.^^^^^. If not Bayless the Steve Smoger is the next best ref. Both of them are the best refs in the entire sport. Te only other ref I would want for this fight besides these two would be the Great Mills Lane or Legendary Art Mercante Sr, and since we cant have the later I'll take Kenny or Steve.

Comment

Working...
                      X