No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto: Kenny Bayless Leads Run For Ref Slot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    I hope he straight low blows him, if he dare to use his elbows!! Ill love to see, Roger get in that ring, and Pedro Diaz kicking his ass!!

The people who have done some dirty shiiit against Cotto he has taken it, into his own hands. So if floyds elbows hits Cotto in the neck or he uses it to push, watch Cotto's left hook all of the sudden go a few inchers lower!

Are you blind or what? He uses it to strike and to push, that shiiit is ileagal end of!!

Cotto will wear everlast, but your right Floyd would never liked Drakulich, cuz he is the only one, who made Floyd stop using that dirty tactic, of pushing and hitting with the elbow!
    You are acting like Cotto ain't dirty either. He can go low blow status when in trouble at times as well.

Comment

Kenny bayless is the MAN! apart from Mosley's KD over pacquiao, you can't fault this guy! fight is gonna be epic now

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        You are acting like Cotto ain't dirty either. He can go low blow status when in trouble at times as well.
        That's right, Cotto RESPONDS WHEN things get dirty, Floyd is a dirty prick ALL the time.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          I was about to say the same thing!! I talk to Bayless in the first Juanma-Salido fight, and told him that, and he laughed, told me Cotto have courage!!

I hope he dont let Mayweather use that damn ILEGAL ELBOW!!
          Or Cotto's ILEGAL LOW-BLOW..

Comment

So Cotto low blows someone in ONE fight and all of a sudden he's a low blow fighter. smh When did you guys start watching his fights, yesterday?

I don't know why anyone would complain about Bayless, he is the least biased REF in the sport. Even though Joe Cortez is Puerto Rican he always tends to favor Mayweather when he Ref's his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              That's right, Cotto RESPONDS WHEN things get dirty, Floyd is a dirty prick ALL the time.

That's a lie..

Cotto MAKES things dirty..

Look at the Urkal fight....Cotto got mad because his punches weren't hurting Ottke so he started going low like Andrew Golata..

Look at the Judah fight..

Soon as he got hurt...Cotto started going low...

Puerto Rican fighters are KNOWN to be dirty...from low-blows to LOADING GLOVES...

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                So Cotto low blows someone in ONE fight and all of a sudden he's a low blow fighter. smh When did you guys start watching his fights, yesterday?

I don't know why anyone would complain about Bayless, he is the least biased REF in the sport. Even though Joe Cortez is Puerto Rican he always tends to favor Mayweather when he Ref's his fights.
                Cotto went low in several fights...not just one...

He's a dirty fight..that's why he got what he deserved against Tony and Pac....a dirty fighter can't cry about cheaters..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  Cotto went low in several fights...not just one...

He's a dirty fight..that's why he got what he deserved against Tony and Pac....a dirty fighter can't cry about cheaters..
                  Please name these SEVERAL FIGHTS that you speak of. On top of that he is a body puncher, what is it about boxing that you don't understand in regards to body punchers? According to your logic, he should have low blowed tony and pac cause he was losing and in trouble right?

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                    Please name these SEVERAL FIGHTS that you speak of. On top of that he is a body puncher, what is it about boxing that you don't understand in regards to body punchers? According to your logic, he should have low blowed tony and pac cause he was losing and in trouble right?
                    Judah...Urkal...Torres...I'm sure there are lots more..

Cotto is dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                      Judah...Urkal...Torres...I'm sure there are lots more..

Cotto is dirty...
                      He didn't low blow Urkal and the Torres fight, well it was a war so **** happens. So Chavez is a dirty fighter cause he low blowed fighters? Being known as a body puncher?

Comment

Working...
                      X