• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Kenny is a great ref.

Comment

Wheres my boy Joey Cortez in this?

Comment

Kenny Bayless?!?! O god Floyd CANT win now..

Comment

For those that want smoker, remember he is not a Nevada ref. I have no problem with Bayless, he's an excellent ref, but in Nevada I really like Vic Drakulich, who Floyd will never allow to be the ref. Floyd's team will likely choose the ref, choose 2 of the 3 judges, and make Cotto wear Grant gloves instead of Reyes, this is what they do when they have lever edge in boxing and the commissions allow it which is bs

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
            You all know what Cotto did to guys who have used disrty tactics with him.

Will he do something like a jujitsu technic to Floyd if he dares to put that elbow in his face or throat. LOL

something like inthe first few seconds of this video
            I hope he straight low blows him, if he dare to use his elbows!! Ill love to see, Roger get in that ring, and Pedro Diaz kicking his ass!!

The people who have done some dirty shiiit against Cotto he has taken it, into his own hands. So if floyds elbows hits Cotto in the neck or he uses it to push, watch Cotto's left hook all of the sudden go a few inchers lower!

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
            I would like for it to be Bayless good choice but i do wonder what other refs are in the running. And i thought when talking about Floyd's elbow the distinction was made that although it is illegal to strike with it. It is not illegal to use it to shield/block. I thought that was how it was explained in the lead up to the fight. And if that is the case can you honestly say that floyd is striking with it? and if you were to assume he is do you think it just by chance that no one has been cut by it?
            Are you blind or what? He uses it to strike and to push, that shiiit is ileagal end of!!

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            For those that want smoker, remember he is not a Nevada ref. I have no problem with Bayless, he's an excellent ref, but in Nevada I really like Vic Drakulich, who Floyd will never allow to be the ref. Floyd's team will likely choose the ref, choose 2 of the 3 judges, and make Cotto wear Grant gloves instead of Reyes, this is what they do when they have lever edge in boxing and the commissions allow it which is bs
            Cotto will wear everlast, but your right Floyd would never liked Drakulich, cuz he is the only one, who made Floyd stop using that dirty tactic, of pushing and hitting with the elbow!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Kenny Bayless?!?! O god Floyd CANT win now..
              he won with Bayless before

Comment

smoger only refs in NY i think

Comment

Lmao @ thew idiots who say Floyd is using his elbow illegally.The philly Shell uses the elbow to shield blows.As long he doesn't strike you with it its legal and how many refs in his 40 something fights have deducted a point for it,hmm none.

Comment

anyone but fair but firm lol

Comment

This Mayweather/Cotto fight does not need a referee. This fight will just be another comedy show from chicken Floyd. It will be a big embarrassment for anybody to be involved in an event like this one. It will be interesting to everybody if this chicken Floyd will be fighting the great Manny Pacquiao instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X