Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    This sounds familar....

Oscar became young and danagerous when he fought manny at 147.

Cotto became a dangerous opponent after getting beat with bricks and losing to clottey.

Mosley was a grandfather when he fought Mayweather & became P4P when facing manny..

Stop being bias...you sound ******!

Cotto is def not the same fighter he was back in 09, and frankly none of the fighters are the same. I dont care if you have a winning record or a losing one. No one can escape time, none of us, we all change...with that said...STFU!
    Yeah, but guess what? He's not fighting an old beaten man come June 9th. He's fighting a young fighter in his prime(even though I hate his guts). That's the honest truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You called it...

Keep chokin on that **** :*******:
      Stop fantasizing. It's going to be a great fight May 5th. Cotto is going to win more rounds than Pac ever would have.

Comment

Mayweather is making sure he does everything he can to stop this fight from happening, and bring out every excuse in the book along the way. Dude is scared ****less of Pac-Man!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          This sounds familar....

Oscar became young and danagerous when he fought manny at 147.

Cotto became a dangerous opponent after getting beat with bricks and losing to clottey.

Mosley was a grandfather when he fought Mayweather & became P4P when facing manny..

Stop being bias...you sound ******!

Cotto is def not the same fighter he was back in 09, and frankly none of the fighters are the same. I dont care if you have a winning record or a losing one. No one can escape time, none of us, we all change...with that said...STFU!
          Dont think that ever happened. The irony is that the Floydettes were the ones saying Pacquiao fights "leftovers" and now hes doing the same. Stop trying to move the goal posts like your idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Yeah, but guess what? He's not fighting an old beaten man come June 9th. He's fighting a young fighter in his prime(even though I hate his guts). That's the honest truth.
            He's in his prime but he's prime at 140, not 147.

Comment

Slower than you swallow Floyd's jism?
              What happened to me "calling a spade a spade"? Now I swallow Floyd's "jism" cause I don't agree with you, you little c*cksucker?

Is this Kev?
              At least you're honest enough as a Mayweather fan to call a spade a spade.

Bummy ass poster, get the hell out of my face with your change of tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                Stop fantasizing. It's going to be a great fight May 5th. Cotto is going to win more rounds than Pac ever would have.
                More fantasy points for Floyd!

:*******:

Comment

More fantasy points for Floyd!

:*******:
                  That's right.

Comment

How can anybody like floyd outside the ring??? and inside for that matter (if your not a boxing head) his style is very boring...
                    I dislike him I hope he looses to see what he says, man Im over him...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      What happened to me "calling a spade a spade"? Now I swallow Floyd's "jism" cause I don't agree with you, you little c*cksucker?

Bummy ass poster, get the hell out of my face with your change of tunes.
                      Don't agree with me? I agree that Mayweather would win but waving your Floyd pom poms over other men doing what he should have done is gay as ***.

Comment

Working...
                      X