Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    He's in his prime but he's prime at 140, not 147.
    Cotto's prime was at 147 and four years ago

:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Cotto's prime was at 147 and four years ago

:*******:
      I never said Cotto was in his prime ?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        He's in his prime but he's prime at 140, not 147.
        why not 147 aswell?

Comment

Mayweather's ego has once again done him in. Mayweather thinks he is selling a product and then next person that comes along will take the deal. He doesn't realize that he will not make that much money against anyone but Pac so he will lose in a stalemate. Team Pac declines and Mayweather loses. It should be 50-50.

Comment

Kev: Cotto sucks as a Mayweather opponent, he's a C class fighter, I don't like the match up.

Is this Kev?

At least you're honest enough as a Mayweather fan to call a spade a spade.
            Kev: Pacquiao sucks as a Mayweather opponent, it's a no-contest, Mayweathers wins easy. I don't like this match up.

Waving your Floyd pom poms over other men doing what he should have done is gay as fuk.
            Get the hell out of here with your bull**** bro. Either I call a spade a spade or I don't. Quit with your pathetic changing of tunes.

Comment

Kev is right on the money, but I'd still like to see it anyway just because I would love to see Pac get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Kev: Cotto sucks as a Mayweather opponent, he's a C class fighter, I don't like the match up.

Kev: Pacquiao sucks as a Mayweather opponent, it's a no-contest, Mayweathers wins easy. I don't like this match up.

Get the hell out of here with your bull**** bro. Either I call a spade a spade or I don't. Quit with your pathetic changing of tunes.
                You called a spade a spade re: Cotto. Although you once called Cotto a bum so there was no real comin back from that. To even suggest Pacquiao is the same level of opponent is turbotime style dick sucking

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  why not 147 aswell?
                  He'd have been fighting there already if it was his prime weight.

Comment

You called a spade a spade re: Cotto. Although you once called Cotto a bum so there was no real comin back from that. To even suggest Pacquiao is the same level of opponent is turbotime style dick sucking
                    Against Floyd he is. Almost everyone is.

Comment

It had been a few months since we had heard about Mayweather-Pacquiao. Honestly, it was kind of nice having that put on the back burner.

Just when you thought it was safe...BANG! New thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X