Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    No, i want to talk boxing. I want to talk about how many people pac has beat compared to Floyd and you try to dodge.

Nothing wrong talking about other sports if it sheds light on Floyd and you cant make one rule for Floyd.

Goal line tecnology is being talked about in football for occasions when the ball crosses the goal line and the ref dont give the goal as he didnt see it. Football is looking to other sports like tennis, cricket and rugby etc to help them improve their sport.
    Football establishment dont say, this is football and we cant talk about other sports. So get outte here you fanboy of floyd
    Still talking about other sports i see but now your trying to persuade me that goal line technology was what you meant. You were talking about point system and given out fantasy points to fighters. then you began to talk about the ranking system of Tennis. Now i see you brought in Cricket and Rugby. Boxing on the other hand has its own rules and im not sure if you know them.

Comment

I said Pac has beat 9 people since Floyd retired. Floyd has beat 2 people since coming back and thats not enough a return to overtake Pac in any rankings.

Randolph turpin beating SRR wouldnt make Randolph no1.
      That's a good point, brah, no doubt.

Like I said in another post, by the time Bradley and JMM 4 fights are over for Pac, it will be very likely that Pacman would be tired of boxing and ready to call it quits.

Thing about Mr Floyd is that he thinks this fight will always be there for him. Years from now this guy will have a hard time explaining why he duck an easy fight that's worth a couple times more than any fight he fought and will ever fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Maybe a little to subtle for you, unfortunately I don't have the time to hold your hand and walk you through it.

I wonder why Floyd said Victor Ortiz was a better fighter than Pacquiao?

Did he really believe this?

Doubtful.

Just trying to build up a lesser opponent at the same time trying to distance himself from fighting Pacquiao.

Never wanted to fight Pacquiao from day 1. Obvious to see by most who are not blinded by love.
        Were you speaking for yourself cause thats all i see coming out of you. Blind love for your idol

Now show me where i said i thought Pac was afraid of floyd or that floyd was the more dominant fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Still talking about other sports i see but now your trying to persuade me that goal line technology was what you meant. You were talking about point system and given out fantasy points to fighters. then you began to talk about the ranking system of Tennis. Now i see you brought in Cricket and Rugby. Boxing on the other hand has its own rules and im not sure if you know them.
          Your going off on a tangent and i dont even know why you keep reply to me now. Im saying Floyd wants to be no1 yet hasnt done anything since his comeback to overtake Pac. Do you disagree or something?

People have lost count of how many top boxers Pac has beat since Floyd retired. Cant remember if its 8, 9 or 10. Floyd has beat 2 people.
          Floyd beating 2 people and people think Floyd should be no1 on the strength of beating 2 people. If randolph beat SRR he wouldnt overtake SRR as no1 fighter in the world, which is what Floyd is basically trying to do. But Floyd hasnt even beat the man himself Pac!
          At least Turpin beat SRR.

Comment

It's getting sad for you, don't start crying now
            Ah the frustration is showing. Got you going in circles dont I.

but you wont admit it and will just throw out more nonsense. Tell me your theory about brochures again?

Comment

Were you speaking for yourself cause thats all i see coming out of you. Blind love for your idol

Now show me where i said i thought Pac was afraid of floyd or that floyd was the more dominant fighter.
              Glad to see you have a little sense and realise Pacquiao is not afraid of Floyd and wants the fight. If only Floyd can lose the fear.

And you have realised Floyd is not the more dominant fighter.

Well Done!!!

Comment

Your going off on a tangent and i dont even know why you keep reply to me now. Im saying Floyd wants to be no1 yet hasnt done anything since his comeback to overtake Pac. Do you disagree or something?

People have lost count of how many top boxers Pac has beat since Floyd retired. Cant remember if its 8, 9 or 10. Floyd has beat 2 people.
                Floyd beating 2 people and people think Floyd should be no1 on the strength of beating 2 people. If randolph beat SRR he wouldnt overtake SRR as no1 fighter in the world, which is what Floyd is basically trying to do. But Floyd hasnt even beat the man himself Pac!
                At least Turpin beat SRR.
                Got you frustrated too and now the story is changing. did you go look it up and realized you FUDGED the numbers like i said before. Dont worry its not to late to be a legit fan of the sport. Even though i can see you if you watch a fight when the guy gets KO you might start screaming TOUCHDOWN!! Enjoy the rest of your non-boxing knowledge day.

Hey is the Pac outside...HA you probably looked and jizzed your pants :smiley***

Comment

Glad to see you have a little sense and realise Pacquiao is not afraid of Floyd and wants the fight. If only Floyd can lose the fear.

And you have realised Floyd is not the more dominant fighter.

Well Done!!!
                  So is this the blind love you spoke of coming from you? I think it is. There is a cure for "fanboyism" but you need help

Comment

Ah the frustration is showing. Got you going in circles dont I.

but you wont admit it and will just throw out more nonsense. Tell me your theory about brochures again?
                    Remember me telling you I was not going hold your hand and walk you through things, that still stands.

Cough up some tuition fees and I could try and explain these simple things to you, but it may be beyond your comprehension.

Have this one for free, I start simple.

Floyd Mayweather jr. = ATG Ducker.

Understand?

Comment

Remember me telling you I was not going hold your hand and walk you through things, that still stands.

Cough up some tuition fees and I could try and explain these simple things to you, but it may be beyond your comprehension.

Have this one for free, I start simple.

Floyd Mayweather jr. = ATG Ducker.

Understand?
                      I think i do. And i think ill take a note out of your handbook.

Blind love for your idol="Fanboyism"

Understand or should we reboot this and ill let you run in circles again.

Comment

Working...
                      X