Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 pages,,15k views.......over 700 replies..............................sad as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Floyd goes on vacation because Arum goes into his neighborhood to pass out holiday brochures?

Got me there. I dont know what to say that cause i dont know what it means
      Not hard to believe, you don't know what a duck is either

Comment

• Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
        I would thank you 4 proving me right..but youre just 1 in a sea of a million idiots (who all never learned how to read or write apparently)...feel free to carry on.
        I seen some people forgot to use some comas a few pages back, you better get on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I said Pac has beat 9 people since Floyd retired. Floyd has beat 2 people since coming back and thats not enough a return to overtake Pac in any rankings.

Randolph turpin beating SRR wouldnt make Randolph no1.
          Still waiting for those 9 or an admission of obvious fanboyism.

Comment

If we dont do this then what is the purpose of them being here. Its obviously not to talk boxing as you can see where one keeps trying to change the topic sport while the other is talking about brochures
            No, i want to talk boxing. I want to talk about how many people pac has beat compared to Floyd and you try to dodge.

Nothing wrong talking about other sports if it sheds light on Floyd and you cant make one rule for Floyd.

Goal line tecnology is being talked about in football for occasions when the ball crosses the goal line and the ref dont give the goal as he didnt see it. Football is looking to other sports like tennis, cricket and rugby etc to help them improve their sport.
            Football establishment dont say, this is football and we cant talk about other sports. So get outte here you fanboy of floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Any adult knows your full of BS !
              Wou say your the one full of bs, but we all know what your full of an that is Floyd's nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Not hard to believe, you don't know what a duck is either
                Is that all you got for your horrible post of nonsense. Do you even know what you are saying right now? This is getting sad. Some advice..think before you write.

Comment

If we dont do this then what is the purpose of them being here. Its obviously not to talk boxing as you can see where one keeps trying to change the topic sport while the other is talking about brochures
                  Maybe a little to subtle for you, unfortunately I don't have the time to hold your hand and walk you through it.

I wonder why Floyd said Victor Ortiz was a better fighter than Pacquiao?

Did he really believe this?

Doubtful.

Just trying to build up a lesser opponent at the same time trying to distance himself from fighting Pacquiao.

Never wanted to fight Pacquiao from day 1. Obvious to see by most who are not blinded by love.

Comment

• floyds a coward , end of story

Comment

Is that all you got for your horrible post of nonsense. Do you even know what you are saying right now? This is getting sad. Some advice..think before you write.

It's getting sad for you, don't start crying now

Comment

Working...
                      X