No announcement yet.

who ranks higher judah or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
    What about the straight rights that was buckling Hatton? C'mon man you constantly make yourself look like an a$$ trying to put Floyd down. There was no decision, Floyd Ko'd his ass!
    What part of Cortez helped Floyd dont you understand? Of course Floyd is going to be able to do as he pleases if Cortez wont let hatton do what he wants to do!
    Floyd knocked his ass, cos Cortez wouldnt allow Hatton to ko Floyd. Floyd took less punishement than he should have thanks to Cortez.

When a fighter is shown favouritism you cant count the win, its void.

Comment

I'm saying Hatton because he only lost to the very, very best while Judah lost to a guy like Baldomir at his peak. Honestly though, Judah at his best would have beaten Hatton in a H2H matchup in a very interesting fight. Judah was special when he was on, in his prime. One of the fastest fighters in the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        I'm saying Hatton because he only lost to the very, very best while Judah lost to a guy like Baldomir at his peak. Honestly though, Judah at his best would have beaten Hatton in a H2H matchup in a very interesting fight. Judah was special when he was on, in his prime. One of the fastest fighters in the last 20 years.
        Judah wouldn't be able to take Hatton's constant pressure, not in amillion years. I say Hatton TKO's Judah, in an interesting fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          What part of Cortez helped Floyd dont you understand? Of course Floyd is going to be able to do as he pleases if Cortez wont let hatton do what he wants to do!
          Floyd knocked his ass, cos Cortez wouldnt allow Hatton to ko Floyd. Floyd took less punishement than he should have thanks to Cortez.

When a fighter is shown favouritism you cant count the win, its void.
          Get over it. Never seen a legion of fans take a loss as bad as the Hatton fans. If I was Ricky Hatton, I'd tell you guys to shut the f**k up. Hatton still gets his props for beating Tszyu, Maussa, Urango, Collazo, Lazcano, and Malignaggi, and is still recognized as a good fighter from his era.

Comment

Definetly Hatton, maintained himself at a high level throughout almost his whole career. Judah, on the other hand, is extremely inconsistent and a choke artist IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              Both are highly overrated fighters, and don't really rank anywhere significant. Hattons best win is Collazo ffs.
              do you really think a borderline victory over Collazo beats Kostya Tszyu for the lineal 140 title?

Collazo who still to this dates best performance is his fight with Andre Berto.

Comment

For me its Judah... the guys been in the mix for such a long time. Hatton was great but he didn't really achieve as much as people think. Won the 140 champion beating an aged Kosta and then fought B class fighters until he lost easily to Floyd and Manny.
                Judah would beat Hatton if they fought and he IMO has achieved more.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  Get over it. Never seen a legion of fans take a loss as bad as the Hatton fans. If I was Ricky Hatton, I'd tell you guys to shut the f**k up. Hatton still gets his props for beating Tszyu, Maussa, Urango, Collazo, Lazcano, and Malignaggi, and is still recognized as a good fighter from his era.
                  Im over it, it is what it is. But i get fed up with Floyd fans saying he kicked hattons ass and hatton was beaten by the ring post. Yes Floyd beats hattons ass, but dont keep mentioning it if you dont want the reasons why he beat Hattons ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Im over it, it is what it is. But i get fed up with Floyd fans saying he kicked hattons ass and hatton was beaten by the ring post. Yes Floyd beats hattons ass, but dont keep mentioning it if you dont want the reasons why he beat Hattons ass.
                    Joe Cortez was not the reason he he beat Hatton. You're entitled to your opinion, and it seems like you're not over it.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                      For me its Judah... the guys been in the mix for such a long time. Hatton was great but he didn't really achieve as much as people think. Won the 140 champion beating an aged Kosta and then fought B class fighters until he lost easily to Floyd and Manny.
                      Judah would beat Hatton if they fought and he IMO has achieved more.
                      The "aged Kostya" is much better than anyone Judah ever beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X