No announcement yet.

Ortiz "Rios is a 4 round fighter, good for when i need a tune up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Did Ortiz forget what happened in the Peterson fight after the first four rounds?
    I thought Ortiz won that fight comfortably with the 2 KD's. People exaggerate this fight often, Ortiz did more than enough to win by a couple of points.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
      victor fked rios wife..thats why rios hates him now
      Are you trolling or are you fkin serious? WTF

Comment

I'd definitely love to see those two go at it.

Comment

no, you got that from an interview Rios did.

and I seriously hope you don't believe that and know some of the accounts of the actual story

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            I thought Ortiz won that fight comfortably with the 2 KD's. People exaggerate this fight often, Ortiz did more than enough to win by a couple of points.
            But began to come undone after 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              I don't disagree, but again I would say that Ortiz is not only the physical bigger man but also the better boxer than Maidana. Would you agree or disagree?

But, you so how -not so much Maidana greater mental toughness- but more so Ortiz weaker mental toughness that helped Maidana overcome if you want to call it that against Ortiz.

So it all depends. Ortiz could KO Rios in 3 or Rios can out hustle, out fight, out tough, Ortiz. It all depends on how Rios carries the weigh and takes the Ortiz power IMO.
              Another good post. You make some excellent points and they're well taken. All I have to add is that I don't believe Rios will do as well at the higher weights. I believe he was draining himself for a long time to take advantage of his superior size. There's no other logical reason. But you're right; we won't truly know what the deal is until we see Rios at 140 and 147.

You brought up Maidana. That would be a great fight and a real test of Rios's future at the higher weights. Based on my reasoning, I believe Marcos would win that match-up. Something tells me it's a fight we're very likely to see.

Comment

Ortiz is a virgin

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  no, you got that from an interview Rios did.

and I seriously hope you don't believe that and know some of the accounts of the actual story
                  its true...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Another good post. You make some excellent points and they're well taken. All I have to add is that I don't believe Rios will do as well at the higher weights. I believe he was draining himself for a long time to take advantage of his superior size. There's no other logical reason. But you're right; we won't truly know what the deal is until we see Rios at 140 and 147.

You brought up Maidana. That would be a great fight and a real test of Rios's future at the higher weights. Based on my reasoning, I believe Marcos would win that match-up. Something tells me it's a fight we're very likely to see.
                    I would like to see him against Maidana, but with the whole Golden Boy-Top Rank immature bickering I don't see it happening soon.

Maybe an Alvarado fight at 140, might be the next best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Ortiz is a virgin

these are some b1tches that he fked
                      Rios Wife
                      JoJo (singer)
                      Vanessa Bryant

Comment

Working...
                      X