Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    and drop him a couple times......

I thought Abril took 11 rounds, didn't stop the judges from robbing him
    It really sucks man. You figure Arum is going to kick the bucket soon so he is trying to lock up as many money decisions as he can for the good of his company.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Bradley needs to win every round to win this fight
      Bradley needs a KTFO or a stoppage or he will lose. Simple as ghat. He could be winning every rd and most likely lose or draw.

Just looked at the recent robberies. Bradley is gonna lose if he doesn't finish Pacquaio on the canvas. This should not be a surprise. And you folks are gonna pay PPV for this.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        the thing is this....its not secret that Timmy CAN win...styles make fights and skills pay the bills.....Timmy is all the way live in this fight imo....BUT, does he have that EXTRA special gear in him thats gonna be required to get the "W" in this one....he can fight well or even perfect....but if he's not knocking Manny down and/or out...he's not winning...that simple!!...the X's and O's don't matter no more my dude....our game is rigged.....if Timmy doesn't put Manny on his ass multiple times or stop him...he WON'T win...the writings on the wall!!
        Bradley's always found that extra gear before. But yeah, it's far too likely that the robbery would be in the bag even if Bradley found a way to win. I hope not, but it's very likely.

Comment

lol at these butthurt people talking about like Pac didnt beat all his opponents in one sided beat down except Marquez and need the judges help to score the one sided beating in favor of Pacquiao. lol! Bradley to win against Pacquiao must fight a perfect fight like Marquez style but then he still lose.
          Last edited by straightleft; 04-16-2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            lol at these butthurt people talking about like Pac didnt beat all his opponents in one sided beat down except Marquez and need a judges help to the fight in favor of Pacquiao. lol! Bradley to win against Pacquiao must fight a perfect fight like Marquez style but then he still lose.
            JMM was robbed and Arum said sorry its just business , Arum was caught rigging fights years ago and he is still doing it now , Clottey JMM Abril and Bradley will be next !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              JMM was robbed and Arum said sorry its just business , Arum was caught rigging fights years ago and he is still doing it now , Clottey JMM Abril and Bradley will be next !
              Floydiots are fast to say it was a robbery. You should watch Floyd vs Castillo 1 and that is what you called a robbery. Who is Floyd promoter in that time anyway?
              Last edited by straightleft; 04-16-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X