Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were Bradley, I'd smother Pac, and bust him up on the inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley could bearly take holts punch !!! How is he going to stand up to mannys punishment !!!!!!!!! clottey was a real full fleged welter with bigger muscles and he couldnt take mannys power !!!!! margarita couldnt take mannys power , and neither could cotto , or shane !!!!!! so how in the heck is bradley going to do it !!!!!!! manny eats pressure fighters for breakfast luch and dinner , and you idiots are suggesting bradley should bge extra aggressive !!! hahahaha

Comment

Bradley is a born winner....you can't describe what he will do but he will do what he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Systematically break him down. Don't give him any space to get his punches off.

Use a similar game plan to the one Peterson did against Khan. Yet use more head movement and jab more than Peterson, as a range finder to work his way in. Smother Pac (not clinch) and bust him up from the inside.
        At the status quo for boxing, Bradley needs to KTFO of Pacquaio or he WILL be robbed. Out-Boxing does not mean anything really. Get real here.

Comment

Sure, that is what he should do. But its not gonna work. He's simply over matched and he's gonna eat straight lefts all night.

Comment

that is how Bradley fights anyway, Bradley is going to try and get inside Pacquiao's chess and try to force him to fight inside

Bradley WILL give Pacquiao some serious problems...but come on we all know no matter what happens during this match, if it goes to the cards Pacquiao will get the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              Pac can't fight well going backwards. While Bradley does, laterally, and going forward. He works well at getting in close very much. If he can stay on Pac's chest, and bust him up. I can't fathom Pac winning.
              pac can actually fight good going backwards...he can throw check hooks ,left uppers ,strait lefts while he darts to the side...he has no prob fighting backwards

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I've been saying since the fight was official that Bradley should do this, at least in spots. Bradley is good at pressuring while avoiding getting hit clean, and he has a huge advantage inside. At the very least he needs to smother Pacquiao in spots, to throw him off.

Bradley's right hand is a huge key as well. It's fast, accurate, and has sneaky power. Considering how open Pacquiao is to right hands, it could be the punch that wins him rounds. Throw the right hand, move in behind it, and work inside.
                That all sounds good but he is going to get knocked out anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  bradley could bearly take holts punch !!! How is he going to stand up to mannys punishment !!!!!!!!! clottey was a real full fleged welter with bigger muscles and he couldnt take mannys power !!!!! margarita couldnt take mannys power , and neither could cotto , or shane !!!!!! so how in the heck is bradley going to do it !!!!!!! manny eats pressure fighters for breakfast luch and dinner , and you idiots are suggesting bradley should bge extra aggressive !!! hahahaha
                  You do realize Manny didnt KO Marg,Mosley,JMM or Clottey right?
                  Manny got no heart (for boxing)...only his braindead non-spellcheck havin ass cult members havent figured it out...hes obviously ready to retire. That being said...Bradleys not that great of a fighter and Arum aint done bleeding Pacquiao dry yet. My only advice for Bradley is watch them headbutts cuz I can see TR using that as an easy excuse to disqualify Tim (and protect Manny...again) if hes beating Pac on the score cards.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    Yet Marquez, who is smaller and weaker than all of the fighters, could.

Comment

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                      You do realize Manny didnt KO Marg,Mosley,JMM or Clottey right?
                      Manny got no heart (for boxing)...only his braindead non-spellcheck havin ass cult members havent figured it out...hes obviously ready to retire. That being said...Bradleys not that great of a fighter and Arum aint done bleeding Pacquiao dry yet. My only advice for Bradley is watch them headbutts cuz I can see TR using that as an easy excuse to disqualify Tim (and protect Manny...again) if hes beating Pac on the score cards.
                      i was going to go on xhamster to watch a new skin diamond movie but i will pospone that trip in order to own you !!!!!!!!

mosley survived only because he ran for the whole fight !!!!! the only time when he didnt run he just so happened to taste the canvas !!! then he later said he never felt power like that in his life !!!!!! say what you want about mosley but you have to agree he has a iron chiin !!!!! if he couldnt take mannys power what makes you think that bozo bradley can ??????!!!!!!!

now on to clottey!!!!! he tasted mannys power and speed !!! and after he did he refused to throw any punches why because manny was too fast he could defend against his speed !!!!! and we can all agree clottey has better defense , power , and chin than bradley !!!!!!!!!!

next up is cotto well i wont go into too much detail because we all saw the physical damage that manny did to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

next up is margarita and even though he wasnt stopped !!!!!! any other fighter in the world would have secummed to the damage manny gave him !!!! AND THAT GOES TO BRADLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

only reason marquez , mosley , and clottey survivved is becasue they didnt fallow the birdbrained advice of pressuring manny they did the opposite and ran for their lifes !!!!! pressuring manny is suicide unless your a fighter like baldomire, margarita , or rios who have rocks for brains !!!!!!

FYI hatton didnt run !!!! and he got knocked out !!!!

fyi cotto didnt run !!!!!! then he tasted the canvas !!!! then he started to run and survived !!!!!! but as soon as he stopped running the fight stopped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwhhaahahahha you guys are helping me make my point that no fighter is beating manny by pressuring him and fighting on the inside !!!!!!!
                      Last edited by treason1; 04-16-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X