No announcement yet.

If I were Bradley, I'd smother Pac, and bust him up on the inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    i was going to go on xhamster to watch a new skin diamond movie but i will pospone that trip in order to own you !!!!!!!!

mosley survived only because he ran for the whole fight !!!!! the only time when he didnt run he just so happened to taste the canvas !!! then he later said he never felt power like that in his life !!!!!! say what you want about mosley but you have to agree he has a iron chiin !!!!! if he couldnt take mannys power what makes you think that bozo bradley can ??????!!!!!!!

now on to clottey!!!!! he tasted mannys power and speed !!! and after he did he refused to throw any punches why because manny was too fast he could defend against his speed !!!!! and we can all agree clottey has better defense , power , and chin than bradley !!!!!!!!!!

next up is cotto well i wont go into too much detail because we all saw the physical damage that manny did to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

next up is margarita and even though he wasnt stopped !!!!!! any other fighter in the world would have secummed to the damage manny gave him !!!! AND THAT GOES TO BRADLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

only reason marquez , mosley , and clottey survivved is becasue they didnt fallow the birdbrained advice of pressuring manny they did the opposite and ran for their lifes !!!!! pressuring manny is suicide unless your a fighter like baldomire, margarita , or rios who have rocks for brains !!!!!!

FYI hatton didnt run !!!! and he got knocked out !!!!

fyi cotto didnt run !!!!!! then he tasted the canvas !!!! then he started to run and survived !!!!!! but as soon as he stopped running the fight stopped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But your argument was about how great Mannys power was against these guys..when he didnt KO any of them. Its cool I realize arguing with Pacs fans is like...well treating a 2yr old like an adult.
    Oh Yeah, Skin Diamond is garbage...step your **** game up.

Comment

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
      But your argument was about how great Mannys power was against these guys..when he didnt KO any of them. Its cool I realize arguing with Pacs fans is like...well treating a 2yr old like an adult.
      Oh Yeah, Skin Diamond is garbage...step your **** game up.
      whoa!!!! hold up there buddy !!! skin diamond & asa akira are the best in the buisness right now !!!!!! its like i said the only reason he didnt ko them is because they ran and refused to engage !!!!!!!!! with the exception of margarita who out weighted manny by 20 pounds !!!!!!! and even though manny didnt ko him , you know damn well the fight should of been stopped !!!! matter of fact any compotent trainer wouldve stopped the fight !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I've been saying since the fight was official that Bradley should do this, at least in spots. Bradley is good at pressuring while avoiding getting hit clean, and he has a huge advantage inside. At the very least he needs to smother Pacquiao in spots, to throw him off.

Bradley's right hand is a huge key as well. It's fast, accurate, and has sneaky power. Considering how open Pacquiao is to right hands, it could be the punch that wins him rounds. Throw the right hand, move in behind it, and work inside.
        the thing is this....its not secret that Timmy CAN win...styles make fights and skills pay the bills.....Timmy is all the way live in this fight imo....BUT, does he have that EXTRA special gear in him thats gonna be required to get the "W" in this one....he can fight well or even perfect....but if he's not knocking Manny down and/or out...he's not winning...that simple!!...the X's and O's don't matter no more my dude....our game is rigged.....if Timmy doesn't put Manny on his ass multiple times or stop him...he WON'T win...the writings on the wall!!

Comment

whoa!!!! hold up there buddy !!! skin diamond & asa akira are the best in the buisness right now !!!!!! its like i said the only reason he didnt ko them is because they ran and refused to engage !!!!!!!!! with the exception of margarita who out weighted manny by 20 pounds !!!!!!! and even though manny didnt ko him , you know damn well the fight should of been stopped !!!! matter of fact any compotent trainer wouldve stopped the fight !!!!!!!
          Skin Diamond is a beast!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol...yeah, our p-or-n tastes aint alike anymore than our boxing tastes..agree to disagree is cool with me. More of a Sophie Dee,Bridgette B guy myself nowadays...but thats neither here nor there.

And yeah..if they woulda stopped the Marg fight he wouldnt have the eye damage thats cost him his ability to get a fight (and will prob cost him the sight in his eye soon). Clottey was a pu-ssy..but thats on Arum/TR for even making that fight The Mosley doing a bad Mayweather impersonation was an eye opener though..Pac couldnt get to him at all..makes ya think huh?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Skin Diamond is a beast!!!!!!!
              IDK that Cassie haircut is goofy to me..and she aint got enough a-ss for a skinny girl like Jayla Starr got.

Comment

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                IDK that Cassie haircut is goofy to me..and she aint got enough a-ss for a skinny girl like Jayla Starr got.
                I feel you, her hairstyle is kinda iffy but its something about that chick that I like...I guess her freakness lol...Jayla is a bad biitch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  easier said than done...if Tim tries to employ that game plan, he needs to be careful and not get turned when he tries to smother...if he get's turned, he's gonna get lit up
                  Exactly and this is where Tim's gameplan needs to evolve beyond simply getting inside and trying to smother Manny. Manny has shown the ability to time guys who are simply coming in trying to smother him. So if he can get inside, which is no small feat, he has to turn with Manny, like Morales and JMM did, and get his right hand off as he shadows the turn.

The timing, angle, and defense for this sequence has to be perfect because like you said, Manny is going to try to light up Tim if he either; throws looping shots chasing Pac or gets caught in no man's land as Manny turns out.

It's has to be a straight right, straighter than the one Tim usually throws...so I think he should really pay attention to working on throwing very straight shots. He has the ability to do this and unlike many of Pac's opponents in the past, Tim has a decent right hand and lateral movement.

This is just one small element of the fight, there are many others. it's gonna take a lot to beat Manny at this time.

JMM did his thing this last fight, but he had 2 previous times to adjust to Pac. Manny's speed and power are still a problem for guys seeing him for the first time.
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-16-2012, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Bradley needs to win every round to win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Bradley needs to win every round to win this fight
                      and drop him a couple times......

I thought Abril took 11 rounds, didn't stop the judges from robbing him

Comment

Working...
                      X