Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Abril: The Rios Fight Was Easier Than I Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abril won that fight, no doubt about it. Anyone else that says otherwise is blind like an earthworm, or a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu5000
      Boxing is more about personalities nowadays. The fans decide about who they think is cute, has a better personality etc... No one comes to actually see a boxing match.
      I don't give a fckk about these two boxers. I would have loved to see Abril beat the crap out of Rios or vise versa. This is boxing not Dancing with the Stars.

Comment

The way Abril schooled Rios made it look easy for him. I doubt Arum will let Rios rematch Abril though. He has other plans, i.e., Rios getting the win. I definitely think Abril deserves a big fight now after that clinic he put on. Made a fan out of me!

Comment

TR Boxing is no way gna let that rematch happen.. Same way they didnt want marquez to rematch Pacroid after her got exposed.. By next year Rios, Jr, Pacroid are gna be done... ITs gna be time for a blood in the sport of Boxing.. No more guys fighting no namers to get fame but still getting spanked, like Rios got spanked,like Pacroid got spanked against marquez and how Jr will lose agains Maravilla...

Comment

Of course it was easy Abril, Rios is a bum-- you just exposed him for being the bum that he truly is. It was great that you schooled Rios, too bad Uncle Bob wouldn't let you win.

Comment

Working...
            X