Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people on here like how ABRIL fought??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    this^^^^^^^^^^^^

but Molina was ugly as hell as well..but not as ugly as Abril
    Molina was throwing more and actually hurting kirkland but abril threw so little punches that it made the fight closer than people are making it to be.

Comment

• What is Abril suppose to do? Rios just wanna hug him all night.

Comment

• Its called boxing and thats exactly what he did.

Win first, look good second.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          because he gets KO by accumulation instead of one punch, that is what I meant and Abril was smothering him that was the game plan, Lundy has power, Prescott has power and none of them could hurt Abril, the game plan call for Abril to get close and not give him space to throw and when you say That Abril had a horrible fight you are the one that doesn't understand about boxing.
          Lundy doesn't have power, and did you see the acosta fight, antallion fight? Rios has power and can change a fight with one punch

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Its called boxing and thats exactly what he did.

Win first, look good second.
            but he did neither. That wasn't boxing at all.

Comment

• I watched the fights with my brothers and friends. One of my brothers and his friend left early. Didn't even finish the 6th round (Abril vs Rios). Who would want that kind of crap? People see fights to see fights. If you don't want to get hurt, then switch to other sport or something.

Did you see those bored fans heckling and booing? They may be casual fans, but they were paying. Unlike those who call themselves real boxing fans who never pay a dime to support the sport and would rather stream the fight for free.

I'm still puking right now.

Comment

• it wasn't an exciting fight but it wasn't as bad as watching ward or bhop imo. i don't remember abril clinching excessively so i can't give him a lot of crap. bottom line though is he fought a smart fight and deserved the win. but from a fan who wants entertaining fights' standpoint, i'm glad rios gets to keep his 0 because he's no doubt an exciting fighter and i would want to see him continue to take on the top guys that won't be afraid to give the fans a good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  I watched the fights with my brothers and friends. One of my brothers and his friend left early. Didn't even finish the 6th round (Abril vs Rios). Who would want that kind of crap? People see fights to see fights. If you don't want to get hurt, then switch to other sport or something.

Did you see those bored fans heckling and booing? They may be casual fans, but they were paying. Unlike those who call themselves real boxing fans who never pay a dime to support the sport and would rather stream the fight for free.

I'm still puking right now.
                  Why get hit when you dont have to? Abril had a gameplan and Rios had his hands full without plan B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                    Why get hit when you dont have to? Abril had a gameplan and Rios had his hands full without plan B.
                    That's fine with me. But don't complain if your hero can't even draw flies in his own backyard and had to call out fighters that do.

Comment

• lol at these rios fans

Comment

Working...
                      X