No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao!!

LMAO, I hate Rios, but I hate that Cuban ***** wayy More LOL, Glad he got robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      Abril got robbed!!! He gave Rios a clinic in that fight. I was excited for the upset and then I realized Arum wasn't gonna have that, especially with him building up to a Marquez showdown. Another black eye for boxing!
      What a robbed ! ****ing Boxing !

Comment

Fu.. man, I feel Brandon lost big time!! Abril is a stinky a$$ fighter but he deserved to win. It was a super annoying fight from the beginning that never picked up a good rythim because Abril neutralized Rios every time he got close, he would tie up and not give any leverage. Props to Abril, and Bam Bam better enjoy that gift, because that 0 should be gone.

Comment

wow...

this is like saying the basketball team that scored 20 points beat the team

that scored 100 ****ingggggggg poinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts

rios may have won 2 rounds at most just due to activity, no way he won this

fight...

rios looked like ****.....

he did absolutely nothing...

the analysts on boxnation are claiming a robbery saying rios lost 9-10 rounds..

Comment

**** that at best rios won 2 rounds!!!! so glad i streamed never will i buy another top rank ppv please post links for pac bradley streams!

Comment

this is why it's difficult to defend boxing against its critics. these are the fights that makes you at times give up on the sport.

Comment

Abril won this fight!! Rios sucks....wide punches head down Eat a dic% top rank

Comment

What to Fu*k is wrong with those judges, Brandon Rios lost the fight. This is ridiculous. This sport became more about Top Rank's illusion.

Comment

Boxing is dead. U hear me DEAD!!!

Comment

ill nevre buy another top rank ppv! please post links for streams for the pac bradley fights

Comment

Working...
                      X