Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a betting stand point, I'm glad Rios won as I got my pick yet i'm not so sure he deserved to win.

Comment

i love how boxingscene uses the word "close decision" but fighthype keeps it real... " richard abril robbed"

Comment

Why does the writer of this article give us the impression that this fight was close and Rios was the real winner? Did Rick Reeno even watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by crex.af View Post
          Whether Richard Abril made it a ugly or boring fight should not matter, he clearly won! There is no words to describe this robbery!
          hey, it wasn't Abril making it ugly or boring- it was Ríos who fought with zero technical ability and zero tactical intelligence that made it a mess. I saw great technique and tactics from Abril for 12 rounds.

Comment

Abril won that fight!!!!!!! Rios sucks...wide punches...head down getting hit all night. Go eat a dic% top rank

Comment

Rick Reeno should retire as a writer. This article is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
                Need to appeal that ****
                For what? Chances are Arum got EVERYONE PAID.

Comment

I've had it. From this point on I'm no longer buying ANY Top Rank PPV until Bob leaves.

Comment

My boi rios jus got skooled easy i only gave him 2 rounds idk where was it close lol boxingscene

Comment

Agreed...Rios loss big time. Abril, though I hate his unorthodox boxing style, should have been declared the winner. Arum would not let that fight get away with the money making Rios vs JMM after this fight. Boxing sucks for this fight. The earlier fight though was good, expecially Alvarado vs Herrera.

Comment

Working...
                      X