Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Trainer Confident Mayweather's '0' Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 have tried.

Comment

The only way I see cotto winning is if he gets floyd on the ropes and pound away at his body. Floyd wont be stupid enough to let this happen. That is unless he applies smart pressure and lures floyd towards that direction. But Floyd is so elusive it will be difficult. I see cotto giving floyd trouble in the first few rounds but after that floyd takes it. he wont dominate like pacquiao, just easily pick his shots cause cotto is pretty easy to hit. Oh well someone has to keep him busy until he finally fights pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        42 have tried.
        Actually it was 41. He fought and beat Castillo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The hard training continues in Florida. WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-0, 30KOs) and his Cuban coach, Pedro Diaz, are putting together the "perfect strategy" to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. When he first started working with Cotto, Diaz explained to Carlos Gonzalez that Miguel had to get used to a much hard training schedule.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Battle of the undefeated

Comment

I say Cotto has a GOOD chance of beating Floyd, not 100% sure he does but Cotto can do it.. Ive seen most if not all of Floyds fight, Cotto needs pressure Floyd and not just do his tradition 2-3 punch combos then stand and stare.. Added pressure while continuing to box and rack points is what Cotto needs to do.. Cotto does have enough pop to hurt Floyd, I give Cotto a chance...

Comment

What's he supposed to say, "I expect us to lose every round"?

Comment

The thing is.. Floyd doesn't know how to lose.. What they are doing is hoping he gets old overnight, but Floyd is always as confident as he was when he was 21, pressuring Floyd like they are planning to do won't work because Floyd is sparring with MW's and HW's guys that are bigger than Cotto....

Comment

The hard training continues in Florida. WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-0, 30KOs) and his Cuban coach, Pedro Diaz, are putting together the "perfect strategy" to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. When he first started working with Cotto, Diaz explained to Carlos Gonzalez that Miguel had to get used to a much hard training schedule.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  did we go back in time and no one sent me the memo??
                  good one...LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                    Actually it was 41. He fought and beat Castillo twice.
                    Been saying that for years. Dont even think mayweather has worked that one out yet!

Comment

truth be told the Cotto-Margarito fighter was stopped to save Cotto from another knockout

Comment

Working...
                      X