Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Trainer Confident Mayweather's '0' Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    floyd will walk cotto down and look stronger than him--this will shock cotto as it did with mosley--floyd walked mosley down and when he caught ortiz with those left hooks to the temple, not many people noticed, but he rocked ortiz and shook him up pretty bad, which is why he started to walk ortiz down and ortiz looked to be running away from floyd after he felt floyd's power---floyd's power shots are deceptive and he hits harder than you think--he always has----ortiz looked desperate after floyd walked him down despite being bigger than him---cotto has been bigger than floyd so i don't see him being bullied that way but he will be shocked by floyd's strength---floyd is sitting down more on his punches again like he did at 140 and he will make impacts on these guys---he let his frame fit into his weight, not just rushingf into anything--taking that much time off was smart for floyd fightng bigger guys---cotto's power won't do anything to floyd coz floyd's bigger now and his defense is still top notch--so the impact won't be too much for floyd---

after mosley rocked floyd the 2nd time, floyd got his wits back so fast and started walking shane down even after those shots which shocked the **** out of shane---it's wasn't shane's power, it was shane's timing and floyd helping shane's timing--he threw a left hook right before shane timed it and threw a right cross over it and landed it on floyd's temple, this is how you truly beat floyd, out-timing him--not outworking him---not outpowering him, not outspeeding him--those only look like they work--but their really working against you during the fight--floyd knows how to win the rounds that you slack off in and change the fight without you even noticing it---every round is important to him---he's so methodical--floyd walked shane down and shook shane up and shane didn't win the 2nd round imo--floyd landed on him at will after the 2nd shot shane landed on floyd during the same round---

when zab caught floyd in round 4 of their fight, floyd landed vicious body shots that changed the fight that same round--and a counter bodyshot in that same round that changed the whole complexion of the fight---and thta punch zab landed on floyd was half rolled--he didn't land fully--it just looked good to the audience and of course the haters on here who desperately seek for anything to bash floyd with---zab landed maybe 8 punches in that round and only 2 or 3 landed full--floyd broke his body down--and actually outlanded zab in that round if you ask me---so speed ands power won't do it for cotto--and cotto isn't as fast as flody is anyway, but he has okay timing against fighters with subpar defense---

cotto gets hit a lot and floyd rarely gets hit clean and when he does, his chin is strong enough to take it--this kid is no slouch when it comes to taking shots---it's the shots that he doesn't see coming that really rock him---

cotto has to have his timing down packed and that will take tremendous stamina on his part--and he just doesn't have what it takes--and neither does manny slaquiao---
    wow ridiculously long post for nothing , cotto destroyed zab , and both cotto and floyd were rocked by zab so lets put a stop to that , cotto beat a much better younger version of mosley and ortiz has always been mentaly weak ,please dont compare none of those to cotto .. i really hope floyd walks cotto down i really pray he does .. he will absolutely not be stronger than cotto at 154 you crazy .. cotto has been in there with huge punchers lately and floyd definitly aint a ko threat .. yea he is strong but not KO strong .. floyd will be in a fight with a real fighter , not these lightweights and old men he been fighting lately

Comment

• I don't see people betting on their houses, cars and cash in this fight. They just like to talk without walk. I'll bet at least a thousand dollars if I'm sure this fighter would win this fight.

Opinions are cheap. They mean nothing at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        Actually it was 41. He fought and beat Castillo twice.
        He beat Castillo twice but in the 1st match Castillo in fact beat Mayweather he was given a gift by the Judges, in the rematch you all know what happened Castillo got destroy. If you don't believe me watch the 1st Castillo vs Mayweather fight on you tube and keep your scores on a paper and you will see what Im talking bout...

Comment

Working...
        X