Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Trainer Confident Mayweather's '0' Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicley put, very nicely put. You know your stuff Man!! Well lets say you Breadman from boxing talk stuff. (got'cha) Wow, you really steal somebody else saying and post it as your own? LOL, loser. Check it out everybody...

Yeah, get ready to change your name on this forum...BUSTED, LAME!!! This wont let me post the link, but go to boxing talk and look at Friday mailbag posted last Friday Apr 6, and you'll see the REAL response, first response on the mailbag...
    of course if your Breadman, Im sorry, but I doubt it, Breadman always uses his name from youtube account, yahoo email, etc.

Comment

• Diaz gives me faith in Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by tusc1976 View Post
        I love Cotto. He’s one of the best fighters of this era. I just think Floyd will take over late and start to walk him down since Cotto has been walked down before. Even in his wins against Clottey and Mosley he was getting walked down. I think Floyd is a lot stronger than you guys know. I also think the breach in Miguel is he doesn’t like accurate punchers. Margarito and Pacquiao, kept touching Miguel. Margarito is slow but his left uppercut couldn’t miss in that 1st fight. Floyd does not apply the volume those guys do, but he is every bit as accurate. I’m not saying the fight won’t be competitive but over time, Floyd should separate himself.
        [quote=tusc1976;11986566]I love Cotto. He’s one of the best fighters of this era. I just think Floyd will take over late and start to walk him down since Cotto has been walked down before. Even in his wins against Clottey and Mosley he was getting walked down. I think Floyd is a lot stronger than you guys know. I also think the breach in Miguel is he doesn’t like accurate punchers. Margarito and Pacquiao, kept touching Miguel. Margarito is slow but his left uppercut couldn’t miss in that 1st fight. Floyd does not apply the volume those guys do, but he is every bit as accurate. I’m not saying the fight won’t be competitive but over time, Floyd should separate himself.[/QU

Nicley put, very nicely put. You know your stuff Man!! Well lets say you Breadman from boxing talk stuff. (got'cha) Wow, you really steal somebody else saying and post it as your own? LOL, loser. Check it out everybody...

Yeah, get ready to change your name on this forum...BUSTED, LAME!!! This wont let me post the link, but go to boxing talk and look at Friday mailbag posted last Friday Apr 6, and you'll see the REAL response, first response on the mailbag...
        of course if your Breadman, Im sorry, but I doubt it, Breadman always uses his name from youtube account, yahoo email, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Diaz gives me faith in Cotto
          a lot of people will agree with you when they watch 24/7

Comment

• I have high hopes for Cotto!

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              But he fought 42 times so 42 have tried.
              wow ..... definition of dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                If the judge scored that knockdown Judah than Judah would've won and floyd should've been DQ'd after Roger came in and started a riot

In the Oscar fight, Oscar was champ and lost a split decision. You don't take a champions title away by split decision unless its a gift decision.

And we all know Castillo taxed that ass. I gave floyd every close round and Castillo still won that fight easy.
                Team Mayweather should have been DQ'd for sure but it would have been a loss only on paper. I also agree with you about the KD from Judah . That may have given Judah momentum and confidence that Floyd surely was taking away from him.

I watched FMJ vs Judah and Cotto vs Judah and have to say both guys were hit by Judah hard and both guys were rocked. The difference was Cotto got Judah out of there and Floyd may have been on his way but after the nut shot seemed to go into cruise even losing the last round to Judah.

If Cotto loses it wont be because he has faded simply Floyd having too much speed and talent, if Cotto wins lots of people on here should be "taking a knee".......
                Last edited by freedom213; 04-10-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Ortiz never had the mentality to compete with mayweather , he didnt look completely outclassed though ... Cotto is ready for Floyd no doubt .. One things for sure .. Cotto don't have to worry about his power , he can walk him down .. And I really hope mayweather does what he says and tries to walk Cotto down , I pray he does because he will quickly realize what a mistake that would be

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    The thing is.. Floyd doesn't know how to lose.. What they are doing is hoping he gets old overnight, but Floyd is always as confident as he was when he was 21, pressuring Floyd like they are planning to do won't work because Floyd is sparring with MW's and HW's guys that are bigger than Cotto....
                    this is what i have been waiting to read--floyd doesn't know how to lose--i agree--his mentality has been this way for so many years--the trainer is supposed to have that confidence--and him being cuban helps also because cuban fighters have always been headaches for any fighter but i don't see how cotto will even come close to beating floyd---cotto will find out why floyd is the only complete fighter in boxing period---cotto is in for a long night and i like cotto a lot--i think he is all class but when it comes down to it, floyd doesn't allow himself to lose, under any circumstance and it's the primary reason his confidence bleeds over into his training and mental breakdown of his opponents---good post real---

Comment

• floyd will walk cotto down and look stronger than him--this will shock cotto as it did with mosley--floyd walked mosley down and when he caught ortiz with those left hooks to the temple, not many people noticed, but he rocked ortiz and shook him up pretty bad, which is why he started to walk ortiz down and ortiz looked to be running away from floyd after he felt floyd's power---floyd's power shots are deceptive and he hits harder than you think--he always has----ortiz looked desperate after floyd walked him down despite being bigger than him---cotto has been bigger than floyd so i don't see him being bullied that way but he will be shocked by floyd's strength---floyd is sitting down more on his punches again like he did at 140 and he will make impacts on these guys---he let his frame fit into his weight, not just rushingf into anything--taking that much time off was smart for floyd fightng bigger guys---cotto's power won't do anything to floyd coz floyd's bigger now and his defense is still top notch--so the impact won't be too much for floyd---

after mosley rocked floyd the 2nd time, floyd got his wits back so fast and started walking shane down even after those shots which shocked the **** out of shane---it's wasn't shane's power, it was shane's timing and floyd helping shane's timing--he threw a left hook right before shane timed it and threw a right cross over it and landed it on floyd's temple, this is how you truly beat floyd, out-timing him--not outworking him---not outpowering him, not outspeeding him--those only look like they work--but their really working against you during the fight--floyd knows how to win the rounds that you slack off in and change the fight without you even noticing it---every round is important to him---he's so methodical--floyd walked shane down and shook shane up and shane didn't win the 2nd round imo--floyd landed on him at will after the 2nd shot shane landed on floyd during the same round---

when zab caught floyd in round 4 of their fight, floyd landed vicious body shots that changed the fight that same round--and a counter bodyshot in that same round that changed the whole complexion of the fight---and thta punch zab landed on floyd was half rolled--he didn't land fully--it just looked good to the audience and of course the haters on here who desperately seek for anything to bash floyd with---zab landed maybe 8 punches in that round and only 2 or 3 landed full--floyd broke his body down--and actually outlanded zab in that round if you ask me---so speed ands power won't do it for cotto--and cotto isn't as fast as flody is anyway, but he has okay timing against fighters with subpar defense---

cotto gets hit a lot and floyd rarely gets hit clean and when he does, his chin is strong enough to take it--this kid is no slouch when it comes to taking shots---it's the shots that he doesn't see coming that really rock him---

cotto has to have his timing down packed and that will take tremendous stamina on his part--and he just doesn't have what it takes--and neither does manny slaquiao---

Comment

Working...
                      X