Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I know a Floyd fan did not just make this post, and that last sentence in particular.
    Yes I did. Salita 5'11 too tall. Marg 5'11 not too tall. The only thing worse is the cut won't heal by May 5th for FLoyd but would for JMM4.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Yes I did. Salita 5'11 too tall. Marg 5'11 not too tall. The only thing worse is the cut won't heal by May 5th for FLoyd but would for JMM4.
      But it's okay for Floyd not to fight the numerous fighters he hasn't fought.

I don't even care how you respond to this, just find it funny that a Floyd fan complained about excuses why a fighter didn't fight other fighters.

Comment

Well, I've assumed that Pac would be retired before Sergio was shot, but maybe that won't be the case. I hope Pac/Bradley is a return to the Pac that made me a fan, but it's much more likely it's the final straw in either Pac's career or my ability to be a fan of his, depending on what happens.
        It's the excuses & the handing out of passes needed to confirm his greatness that turned me away. Long ago. I mean this guy gets handed a pass for everything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Offensively, Mosley was not able to punch with the same speed and consistency he showed throughout his career. This is why Pac beat him so badly.

Defensively, he still had much of his lateral movement. As such, Manny was not able to cut of the ring (as Floyd did) when Mosley used lateral movement against him. This is why he gave Manny problems.
          so according to u , manny doesnt know how to cut the ring off, why didnt mosley win a single round then?? if manny was THAT bad how was he able to win all 12rds?? and whos talking about floyd??

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
            so according to u , manny doesnt know how to cut the ring off, why didnt mosley win a single round then?? if manny was THAT bad how was he able to win all 12rds?? and whos talking about floyd??

Didn't mean to interrupt your debate, (your doing wonderful), but you do know that Mosley owns a kd over Pacman officially right??

Comment

But it's okay for Floyd not to fight the numerous fighters he hasn't fought.

I don't even care how you respond to this, just find it funny that a Floyd fan complained about excuses why a fighter didn't fight other fighters.
              The difference is that Floyd CONSISTENTLY fights the #1, #2 and #3 fighters wherever he competes. Pacquiao has consistently fought the #5 fighters whenever he has competed over the last few years.

That is the REAL difference.

No one fights EVERYONE. No fighter in history.

The ONLY fighter you can name that Floyd didn't face in his entire career was Kostya Tszyu.

Anyone else is just more sour g****s. You couldn't substantiate that claim before. You certainly aren't going to now.

That's the TRUE defining quality of a peasant: You try to change the way that fighters' accomplishments have been weighed & measured for decades so that Pacquiao can seem like something that he's clearly not.

It isn't working out the way you had hoped.

Comment

I'd like to watch Martinez take both of these dudes

Comment

Pac cant fight Sergio and Pac fans cant ask Pac to fight Sergio simply because Floyd has his name stamped on Sergio.

Sergio is reserved for Floyd. If Floyd beats Sergio, Pac can beat Floyd. If Sergio beats Floyd, well then i guess Pac can take Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Pac cant fight Sergio and Pac fans cant ask Pac to fight Sergio simply because Floyd has his name stamped on Sergio.

Sergio is reserved for Floyd. If Floyd beats Sergio, Pac can beat Floyd. If Sergio beats Floyd, well then i guess Pac can take Sergio.
                    LOL .. do they have a contract? Is it signed by both parties?

If not, then how has Floyd "branded" Martinez with his intent to fight him?

By that reasoning, wasn't Miguel Cotto "stamped" by Pacquiao a few weeks ago?

Did that stop Mayweather from fighting Miguel?

Wow. Its just keeps getting worse and worse with you.

There is no depth to how low pactards will go because they show up with shovels.

Comment

• edgard, thank you and I agree with everything you said but I am having fun so I will stick it out to the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X