No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stop View Post
    It seemed to me he was ready the last 3 times, considering he beat JMM 3 times. I guess Marquez is good at defending punching with his face though. Not to mention foot stomp tactics.
    Sure, keep telling youself that buddy.

Comment

Manny should crack some mother jokes,
      that would make anyone want to fight...

Comment

It seemed to me he was ready the last 3 times, considering he beat JMM 3 times. I guess Marquez is good at defending punching with his face though. Not to mention foot stomp tactics.
        Mhm.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          So basically, it has nothing to do with Pac fighting all of the people Floyd had just beat? Only Floyd was following his footsteps? Totally, bro. Not like he just fought Shane, either just because Floyd did. Lets not forget how quick Floyd's name was mentioned after Oscar. :P

You know Pac's accomplishments consist of...you know...beating Oscar, Hatton, Shane, Margo, Clottey, and "beating" JMM.

Damn, man. Floyd must be dying of jealousy right now from beating all these ferocious beasts.
          De La Hoya-Pacquiao fight had nothing to do with Mayweather, Floyd was retired, every fighter wanted to fight Oscar for a career-high payday and Oscar cherry-picked super-featherweight Pacquiao as he didn't want to fight a welterweight Margarito.

And the Mayweather-Pacquiao thing exploded only after Floyd used Pacquiao's name and his fight with Hatton to promote his comeback vs Marquez, who was Pacquiao's rival. That is the truth, whether Floyd expected Hatton to win and was trying to draw interest for a rematch or whether he thought Pacquiao would be easy pickings or just intended to ride Pacquiao's name without having to fight him, it was a totally calculated move by Floyd. And he's been obsessed with Pacquiao and hasn't stopped mentioning him ever since, even at the press conference for his last fight to claim "he's next", and now in the face-off for Cotto.

I didn't see welterweights Cotto, Margarito, Clottey in Mayweather's footsteps..that's right, he retired rather than face any of them. Only delusional Mayweather fanboys bring up this nonsensical concept of "leftovers"..every fighter Floyd has fought bar one or two was a leftover under that notion, including Marquez and now Cotto, who Pac fought at their best weights. As he did with Hatton who was the lineal 140 champ, so logically Pacquiao-Hatton was a fight that had to be made and one which the fans wanted....Again Floyd was retired through all this, nothing to do with him. The best are expected fight each other, go back through history and learn this son.

Mosley fight was for a 25million dollar payday, and he was the biggest name at welter Pacquiao hadn't fought. With Mayweather unwilling to fight only other names were unproven Berto who Ortiz went on to beat after a dissapointing JWW career, Marquez who he went on to fight after and Bradley, who he is fighting next. Every fighter would have taken that fight for the money.
          Last edited by Fighting Pride; 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Truth does indeed hurt all these duckfeather fans. I agree with Manny though, Floyd just simply isn't ready because if he was he would have accepted 50-50 or 45-55 to the winner for May 5th. But now we have a different fight entirely due to severe ducking from Mayweather.
            Oac's ppv numbers are so bad that Arum told fat dan he will no loner release them, ever since the Mosley fight, this is why Pac aggred to take less...I like the 55/45 to the winner, but Thats not what Pac agreed to do now is it...I dont want to hear any crap about a source giving his ppv numbers...there ARE no official numbers...AT ALL...Cotto got higher ppv numbers than Pac so who's ducking?..Floyd called him, talked to him personally...if Floyd offered him ten million or maybe even 30 million thats a blatant duck...but he CALLED him PERSONALLY and offered him 40 mill, and he offered to wire 20 mil in CASH that day...he tried his hardest to make the fight..he tried to make it HIS way...and Pac is being greedy and asking for something he does not deserve...with those horrible ppv numbers, he better take that 40mil

Comment

Foot?..Foot must be code word for face...and stepping must be code word for punching, cuz all he did was punched that boy's face, come on we all know Pac got mismatched. Marquez was having a lopsided fight, like Floyd ..All of Floyd's fights look like Juan's fight with Pac

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Oac's ppv numbers are so bad that Arum told fat dan he will no loner release them, ever since the Mosley fight, this is why Pac aggred to take less...I like the 55/45 to the winner, but Thats not what Pac agreed to do now is it...I dont want to hear any crap about a source giving his ppv numbers...there ARE no official numbers...AT ALL...Cotto got higher ppv numbers than Pac so who's ducking?..Floyd called him, talked to him personally...if Floyd offered him ten million or maybe even 30 million thats a blatant duck...but he CALLED him PERSONALLY and offered him 40 mill, and he offered to wire 20 mil in CASH that day...he tried his hardest to make the fight..he tried to make it HIS way...and Pac is being greedy and asking for something he does not deserve...with those horrible ppv numbers, he better take that 40mil
                Nope, Pac continually beats Mayweather in PPV sales because he is the biggest star in boxing, PPV king, and rated #1 fighter in the world. You know, they never released the official Ortiz-Mayweather numbers either. In fact they had to give away a ton of GATE tickets at the MGM Grand because they couldn't even sell out the venue. I heard it only did around 250k buys.
                Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Foot?..Foot must be code word for face...and stepping must be code word for punching, cuz all he did was punched that boy's face, come on we all know Pac got mismatched. Marquez was having a lopsided fight, like Floyd ..All of Floyd's fights look like Juan's fight with Pac
                So Floyd loses over and over like Marquez?

Comment

Nope, Pac continually beats Mayweather in PPV sales because he is the biggest star in boxing, PPV king, and rated #1 fighter in the world. You know, they never released the official Ortiz-Mayweather numbers either. In fact they had to give away a ton of GATE tickets at the MGM Grand because they couldn't even sell out the venue. I heard it only did around 250k buys.

So Floyd loses over and over like Marquez?
                  Mayweather's ppv numbers came out a million EVERY fight, and he got OFFICIAL releases....He had a bad live gate cuz they had a dual location with saul alvarez...Pac is not really a big star anymore thats why his ppv's suffered...remember when he fought shane and the fans were mad?, and Pac ignored us and fought him anyway?...That ruined Pac's stock, but when the fight ended up being horrible, it ruined his stock WORSE, so when he cherrypicked a 40 year old Marquez, people suspected that it was gonna be like the Mosley fight, and ever since then Pac has gotten about 600 to700k ppvs...similar to his numbers with Clottey, thats why their fighting bradley cuz they will try to promote him as a young lion....when Floyd was gonna fight guerrero, the fans got mad, and Floyd changed his mind the next day....the fans have SOME control over Floyd, but the fans have NO control over Pac...he fought shane when we begged him not too, and like I said before, Arum told Fat Dan thats the reason he will never release his ppv's anymore!...So If pac can show his ppv numbers are at LEAST over 800k, he shouldnt ask for 50/50 and Im not even a *****...I like Floyd but this is just real talk

Comment

mayweather is ready for martinez.

Comment

I think he knows that Cotto will dominate Mayweather and embarrass him. Or maybe Mayweather will barely get the win whereas Pacman beat Cotto in dominate fashion.

Why?
                      I willl save this post, ****head. And then I'll rub it in your nose after the fight.

Go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X