No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
    I willl save this post, ****head. And then I'll rub it in your nose after the fight.

Go to hell.
    All of your points against mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
      Oh and Pacquiao I'm a huge fan but please get a haircut for God's sake!
      That is pretty obvious

Comment

Doesnt Pac have a fight coming up with Bradley but here he is talking about Mayweather and his promoter talking about Mayweather and his trainer talking about Mayweather and yet so many think Floyd is using Pac to promote his fights. SMH Truth is that his fight with Bradley has no buzz at all. I talk to bxing fans and they want to talk about May v Cotto. Yes just like me they think Bradley v Pac is a good fight but not interested in it since Pac lost to JMM.
        Last edited by Fetta; 04-04-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          My god! He's not wearing a bandage over his eye anymore! The cut is healed!!
          Manny's cut healed as soon as Floyd signed to fight Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Doesnt Pac have a fight coming up with Bradley but here he is talking about Mayweather and his promoter talking about Mayweather and his trainer talking about Mayweather and yet so many think Floyd is using Pac to promote his fights. SMH Truth is that his fight with Bradley has no buzz at all. I talk to bxing fans and they want to talk about May v Cotto. Yes just like me they think Bradley v Pac is a good fight but not interested in it since Pac lost to JMM.
            Manny just using Floyd's name to promote his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I wonder if Arum got rid of his step-daughters Dr boyfriend since he wasnt needed anymore. Pimped his daughter to avoid a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                I think he knows that Cotto will dominate Mayweather and embarrass him. Or maybe Mayweather will barely get the win whereas Pacman beat Cotto in dominate fashion.

Why?
                Can i just ask how the hell you can call Juan Manuel Marquez scum and you follow Amir Khan who is scared to death of Kell Brook.....and Manny Pacquiao who ducks drugtests?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  ^^^ Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    ^^^ Absolutely
                    Well looks its our resident steroid doctor here to pay another visit. You *****s are way to funny. Man you guys ride Floyd's but way to hard. All these long post you guys post, trying to shore convince people you know about the sport can be summed up simply like this, I hate PAC and love to ride Floyd's nuts

Comment

Shouldn't pacroid be bargaining for another catchweight fight instead of piggybacking of Floyd agai

Comment

Working...
                      X