No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares Admits He Needs Change, Roach May Be Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    They copy EVERYTHING Floyd does...EVERYTHING...Ur not a Mayweather fan at all bro...I cant even believe u dissagree...Pac steals Floyd's quotes DIRECTLY after Floyd uses them and u gonna tell me its not true?
    Floyd has his media training in ustream, in which he drove up in a fly Mayback, and Pac copied him, and on his ustream, he drove up in a new sports car...these guys are fakes...he even tries to act kiddish on 24/7 so he can be like his daddy Floyd
    Oh **** a highly paid athlete driving/buying a new sports car...holy crap dude. That's never been done before...alert the press.

Why am I even wasting time on a nut-hugger like you. Your as bad as Bombs & those *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Demarco gave Linares one hell of a beating, so I don't think Linares has that bad of a chin. His real problem is the fact that he cuts easily, not that he can't absorb punishment.
      Well yeah but the kid needs at least 1 year for his cuts to heal completely. He should rethink everything about his career during that time, change trainer (maybe to Nacho, the guy seems perfect for his style, a pure boxer with lots of skills, Nacho will take him to boxing 101 and will start his career again from there) and try to get a better fitness coach, his body is too unbalanced, he has massive upper body and very small legs.

Comment

Stewart has gone crazy... I don't think it would be a good fit for Linares... Or anyone else anymore for that matter... He's a senile, overrated dumbo.

P.s. Floyd is a piece of **** human being that if anybody on this earth copies him... Copies his quotes and way of life is even a greater moron than him... Floyd would beat Pac for sure... And anybody else right now... Maybe not Martinez... But to say that people copy him is silly. Grow up and be honest. It's cool to be a Floyd fan... But don't be absurd.

Comment

Joke Coach Roach is a better MMA trainer than he is a boxing trainer

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            Oh **** a highly paid athlete driving/buying a new sports car...holy crap dude. That's never been done before...alert the press.

Why am I even wasting time on a nut-hugger like you. Your as bad as Bombs & those *******s.
            Ur just mad....everyone knows they copy every single detail of Mayweather

Comment

Ur just mad....everyone knows they copy every single detail of Mayweather

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!...Dont make me dig up that video of Pac trying to do the shoulder roll...the pacfarts tried to lie and say he was making fun of Floyd..LOL

Comment

Roach can't teach defense........cause he never used it

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!...Dont make me dig up that video of Pac trying to do the shoulder roll...the pacfarts tried to lie and say he was making fun of Floyd..LOL
                    You go do that.

Comment

You go do that.
                      Nah, Im not going to do it, because I already knew u were pretending that Pac DIDNT copy every single detail of what Mayweather does....from his career, his quotes, his swag, his clothes...some of it is Arum's fault, but its also Pac's fault for being a fanboy...Some people hate to admit it...I dunno why...Im real...it is, what it is with me...but u dont have to play games bruh-bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X